I really want to get better ... but how :(

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I feel like I’m not doing as well at school as I used to. I don’t know why, but it’s affecting me a lot.
I used to be at the top of the class and now i can’t achieve the grades I want to. I’m in yr10 , GCSE year. How can I improve ?? Please help
theycallmegigi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Before I give you some advice for grades I want you to understand that as you get older, school gets harder, and it won't always be so easy to catch on to some concepts, and guess what, that is PERFECTLY OKAY!!!!! Not eveyone can analyze Romeo and Juliet in like 10 minutes or Solve the hardest Calculus question on the test, and that's also PERFECTLY OKAY!!! Don't beat yourself up about not doing as well as you used to, instead try to say I may need a little more hlep now, and that's okay! Do you go to tutorials/extra help sessions. You could use the study websites like Khan Academy, you could also try to practice online or print our worksheets, evn talking to your teachers about these concepts may help. If you have older siblings or family members try them too, adn if all else fails....TSR will always be here to help you!!!! Hope this helped

With love,
Gigi
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by theycallmegigi)
Before I give you some advice for grades I want you to understand that as you get older, school gets harder, and it won't always be so easy to catch on to some concepts, and guess what, that is PERFECTLY OKAY!!!!! Not eveyone can analyze Romeo and Juliet in like 10 minutes or Solve the hardest Calculus question on the test, and that's also PERFECTLY OKAY!!! Don't beat yourself up about not doing as well as you used to, instead try to say I may need a little more hlep now, and that's okay! Do you go to tutorials/extra help sessions. You could use the study websites like Khan Academy, you could also try to practice online or print our worksheets, evn talking to your teachers about these concepts may help. If you have older siblings or family members try them too, adn if all else fails....TSR will always be here to help you!!!! Hope this helped

With love,
Gigi
thank you so so so much! ilysm for this
theycallmegigi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
thank you so so so much! ilysm for this
AWWWEE you're so welcome!!! I'll always be here if you need anything. ly2
hugechessbrain
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
dw its not that deep just relax
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
work your hardest. if you get stuck, speak to your teachers. see where you go wrong and thats where you'll see how you can improve.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (98)
72.59%
No (37)
27.41%

Watched Threads