Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, I have an unconditional offer for the filmmaking and scriptwriting course at the UWS Ayr campus. This was previously my top choice however I've seen some bad reviews of the course at UWS (and a couple of mixed ones) which has made me a bit sceptical. is there anyone on here who is currently doing this course at UWS or anyone who has previously done this course who could tell me about your experience with the lectures and the course itself, as well as Uni life at the campus and the facilities available to you? Any replies would be appreciated, thanks!
Mithras3851
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I have an unconditional offer for the filmmaking and scriptwriting course at the UWS Ayr campus. This was previously my top choice however I've seen some bad reviews of the course at UWS (and a couple of mixed ones) which has made me a bit sceptical. is there anyone on here who is currently doing this course at UWS or anyone who has previously done this course who could tell me about your experience with the lectures and the course itself, as well as Uni life at the campus and the facilities available to you? Any replies would be appreciated, thanks!
I'm going to study there at that course. From what I gathered most of the bad reviews are way back 10 years ago, a lot has changed since then - and from what I've seen it's pretty great so far.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (183)
76.25%
No (57)
23.75%

Watched Threads