Forih957
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
This is my top choice and Im so nervous. Does anyone have any insight on how easy or tough it is to get accepted and how the interviews are? xxxx
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Forih957)
This is my top choice and Im so nervous. Does anyone have any insight on how easy or tough it is to get accepted and how the interviews are? xxxx
Hi! Forih957

Don't be nervous. Turn that feeling of nervousness into excitement, as it's the same feeling, just a different mindset. Think how excited you are to start the course and the things you will achieve. I do this for a lot of things I get nervous about and it's really helpful for things like interviews, speeches, presentations etc.
I'm sure you've done really well to get an interview with the University of Portsmouth. I'm sure if you contacted the course they will be able to provide you with some more details about the interview process. Also, ask to speak to a student course rep as they'll be able to speak to you more able the perspective of a current student.

I hope this helps and best of luck!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (249)
75.23%
No (82)
24.77%

Watched Threads