The Student Room Group

Weird lower right abdomen pain

Now I know this isn't the doctors and yes I have contacted my GP. Everyone is saying it's just conspitation... But I keep getting scared it's an appendicitis! It generally feels like there's a lump in my lower right abdomen and I can shake the feeling that I feel like there's something inside me... I know really odd.

It probably is just conspitation cause I don't feel nauseous or dizzy or anything, a little tired but that's pretty normal.

I'm terrified if it is an appendicitis and I'm taking tablets for conspitation. Im always someone that thinks the worse 😂 I've never felt this pain before and its scaring me how it's only staying on my right today 😖

Any tips!?
I’m not a doctor but I do know from when I had stomach pain they were telling me all the things it could be from the side where the pain was the worse. They said that the right is where appendicitis occurs. I can’t remember anything else but I had stomach pain on the right and they were worried about appendicitis as stomach pain on lower right can be appendicitis!! So try not to worry too much and get a second opinion of another doctor if you feel that your first gp isn’t helping 😁
If it is really really excruciating though maybe get an ambulance or another doctors help urgently.
I am so so sorry, I completely miss read your thing. Get another doctors opinion urgently!! I thought you said it was on the left, I’m so sorry ♥️ hope you’re a little better soon
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I am so so sorry, I completely miss read your thing. Get another doctors opinion urgently!! I thought you said it was on the left, I’m so sorry ♥️ hope you’re a little better soon

Nooo it's fine! It's not really sore it's just very uncomfy and sore! I think I will phone the doctors about it in 3 days if the tablets don't work cause that's what my doctors said to do 😩 I'm honestly terrified if it is an appendicitis I don't want to get surgery 😂😭 I think if the pain doesn't go away I'm definitely going to phone them again
Did it suddenly start?
I think you should get a second opinion of another GP
Reply 7
Did it suddenly start?

Last night it started, it gradually got worse throughout today 😖
Last night it started, it gradually got worse throughout today 😖

Yep I think you should get another opinion of another doctor
Now I know this isn't the doctors and yes I have contacted my GP. Everyone is saying it's just conspitation... But I keep getting scared it's an appendicitis! It generally feels like there's a lump in my lower right abdomen and I can shake the feeling that I feel like there's something inside me... I know really odd.

It probably is just conspitation cause I don't feel nauseous or dizzy or anything, a little tired but that's pretty normal.

I'm terrified if it is an appendicitis and I'm taking tablets for conspitation. Im always someone that thinks the worse 😂 I've never felt this pain before and its scaring me how it's only staying on my right today 😖

Any tips!?

Phone NHS 111 for advise or get an appointment asap with your GP.
No point waiting days on days if it so bad as could be anything.
Hi, how are you now? Did you find what it was

Any tips!?
Hi, how are you now? Did you find what it was

They think it was IBS... And I've still got pain so im about to get a urine sample. Thanks for asking though! :smile:
They think it was IBS... And I've still got pain so im about to get a urine sample. Thanks for asking though! :smile:

Hi, i have ibs and coeliac disease so i guess I can relate to stomach pain. Let me know if you get anymore diagnoses or fun stuff like that and it’s no problem. 💛
Hi, i have ibs and coeliac disease so i guess I can relate to stomach pain. Let me know if you get anymore diagnoses or fun stuff like that and it’s no problem. 💛

Awww thank you so much!! I might pm you then :smile: I'm about to hand in my urine sample tmrw! It could even be pms maybe with periods and stuff... But IBS would explain a lot how I get physically ill when I get stressed
Awww thank you so much!! I might pm you then :smile: I'm about to hand in my urine sample tmrw! It could even be pms maybe with periods and stuff... But IBS would explain a lot how I get physically ill when I get stressed

I’ve taken my anonymous thing off in case you do, hope to hear from you soon 😁 and good luck! It would and it’s something that my dietician told me at the learning to eat gf appt, I made a few changes and learnt more about ibs and it’s hopefully going better now. 🤞 Let me know how everything goes and I’ll check my private messages 🤍
Reply 15
Original post by Mrs_turtlexo
I’ve taken my anonymous thing off in case you do, hope to hear from you soon 😁 and good luck! It would and it’s something that my dietician told me at the learning to eat gf appt, I made a few changes and learnt more about ibs and it’s hopefully going better now. 🤞 Let me know how everything goes and I’ll check my private messages 🤍

Thank you so so much!! I'll let u know. Its good yours is getting better! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest