IMD-03
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ehyy4324)
Is anyone else in the matching pool??
how does it work?
Hey I'm in the matching pool too! Basically, a hiring manager goes to recruitment when they have space to employ someone new and they give recruitment an overview of the employee they're looking for. Recruitment then give them the candidate files of a few possible employees which the hiring manager has a look at before shortlisting a few for interview. After that you're given an offer but if you refuse an offer then you can never go back on it. A bit scary but generally people are employed after 1-2 months in the pool.
ehyy4324
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by IMD-03)
Hey I'm in the matching pool too! Basically, a hiring manager goes to recruitment when they have space to employ someone new and they give recruitment an overview of the employee they're looking for. Recruitment then give them the candidate files of a few possible employees which the hiring manager has a look at before shortlisting a few for interview. After that you're given an offer but if you refuse an offer then you can never go back on it. A bit scary but generally people are employed after 1-2 months in the pool.
thank you
have you had any interviews yet?
have you turned down any?
IMD-03
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I had an offer to interview for a sales position from a woman on my AC but I turned it down because that's not really what I want to do - since then I haven't heard anything whatsoever.
ehyy4324
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
any updates ?
IMD-03
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
No, none. I've had another offer for sales but nothing for the chartered management. I've decided to go with my KPMG offer instead - good luck!
ehyy4324
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
No, none. I've had another offer for sales but nothing for the chartered management. I've decided to go with my KPMG offer instead - good luck!
congrats
what the kpmg one??
madjr
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
With them, will you be starting sooner?
IMD-03
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by ehyy4324)
congrats
what the kpmg one??
I applied for an audit apprenticeship with KPMG Bristol - are you doing the same?
IMD-03
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by madjr)
With them, will you be starting sooner?
with KPMG the start date can be anytime Sept-Oct. I know that when you get an offer for IBM it depends on what cohort that ones for and I think the starting dates for the IBM cohorts can be mid sept, mid oct or early jan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (61)
74.39%
No (21)
25.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed