The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spanker
I don't get the point in a "smart" uniform it does nothing for you academically. I understand why there is the need for uniform but there's no point wearing it uncomfortably.

Nobody is going to see it /nor care about it unless you're away on school trips representing the school - then tuck it in.

It’s more the school that cares - true - but many scientists have looked into how clothes affect your attitude such as those in interview clothes ( even if not going to an interview ) will act more professionally than others which is why many businesses discourage casual Fridays .
Original post by Cheesecake04
Personally I do when its in school but at break time and lunches when playing football or relaxing etc it’s more acceptable and not always ... and nope , personally I haven’t .

Yeah most the time I have my shirt out at break and lunch and tuck it in for some lessons but otherwise no. I’m thinking if changing this to tucked in at all times
Guys, it's a troll.

Done this thread before
Original post by Ggggg tredadid
Yeah most the time I have my shirt out at break and lunch and tuck it in for some lessons but otherwise no. I’m thinking if changing this to tucked in at all times

I would just say it’s fine at break times of running around as it will naturally untuck ... but when in the school buildings and in lessons ( even whilst walking home ) it’s better to have it tucked in.
I went in a santa costume before, turns out they played the uno reverse card and I was on the naughty list instead.
Original post by spanker
I went in a santa costume before, turns out they played the uno reverse card and I was on the naughty list instead.

😂😂
Original post by Cheesecake04
I would just say it’s fine at break times of running around as it will naturally untuck ... but when in the school buildings and in lessons ( even whilst walking home ) it’s better to have it tucked in.

Even whilst walking home ?
oh look, the weird uniform troll is back...
Ok will do . Now or in y10 and how do the boys in your school wear there uniform . Do you get detentions. My school ain’t that strict they’ve only given me around 5 detentions this year for messy uniform

Just wear it how you like . However I like to look nice and presentable. Most my friends wear it differently though but that’s up to them. I’m not following the crowd
Original post by Anonymous
Just wear it how you like . However I like to look nice and presentable. Most my friends wear it differently though but that’s up to them. I’m not following the crowd

Tbh with a blazer it looks a lot more scruffy than just the shirt. I think I might just tuck it in when my blazer is on and only in important lessons because it can be annoying and uncomfortable. Good idea?
There's something strange about this thread lol you just keep talking in circles. You ask if you should tuck it in and someone will say yes or no but you just repeat the question. Are you the type that gets sexual gratification the more answers you get based on school uniform?
Original post by anime<3gaming
There's something strange about this thread lol you just keep talking in circles. You ask if you should tuck it in and someone will say yes or no but you just repeat the question. Are you the type that gets sexual gratification the more answers you get based on school uniform?

No I’m going to stop replying and tuck it in from now on
No I’m going to stop replying and tuck it in from now on

What are u on about this is my thread. But yes I will tuck in my shirt from now on.
to be honest, nobody else really cares how your uniform looks so don't worry about it =)
What are u on about this is my thread. But yes I will tuck in my shirt from now on.

This also confirms you reply with an official account and also an Anon account. You need to drop this thread
Reply 35

Just shutup if you like your shirt untucked keep it like that. I wear it like that and who cares . But if I were you I’d wear it tucked in and smartly because at the end of the day your pride of your appearance should be more important than a messy shirt. And it is very normal. Don’t follow the crowd. There’s your answer. No need to reply
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by chelsea.uri
I wear it with my shirt tucked in, shoes tied properly, hair natural etc. My school is Catholic and quite strict. I’m not even allowed big earrings or my skirt last my knees but I roll it sometimes anyway.
Change your habits now and don’t follow the crowd. It depends on your school and how strict they are though.

Nearly everyone wears black jeans at my school and white trainers, and most people have any jumper or sweater on under their blazer .... live in a very chavvy area ..., they're just glad we turn up lol
Nearly everyone wears black jeans at my school and white trainers, and most people have any jumper or sweater on under their blazer .... live in a very chavvy area ..., they're just glad we turn up lol

Must be nice
That’s not uniform though
Chavvy?
(edited 3 years ago)
Untucked shirts are so last decade.
Reply 39
Original post by barnet1471
Untucked shirts are so last decade.

In what way?

Latest

Trending

Trending