I don’t think I can date in 2021

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So i’m making this post because dating in 2021 is horrible. You have to try so hard to keep a girls attention doing things etc and in the end, you just get ignored because someone better comes along and you get thrown to the side and left on read.

So me as a person, I want a long term relationship and it’s just the way I am I don’t like talking to multiple girls as it just feels morally wrong to me even though the girl is doing it to me.

I feel like I just get used as a guy to talk to like a play thing and they build my hopes up and then it just gets thrown in my face when a better option comes along. All females from what had happened to me just lie to me and told me stories about how there ex’s where bad to them and then they do the same thing to me. I know technically we are not in relationships but why lead me on for 4 weeks in a talking stage then if you never seen any potential.

I stupidly ignore red flags and try to see the best in people and this isn’t just one occasion it’s happened to me many times now and I feel like i’m just done with it. Nobody wants me and i’m just going to accept that, I can’t deal with being taken advantage of again.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You rang?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
You rang?
u all seem 2 b gd at advice could u answer?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
u all seem 2 b gd at advice could u answer?
Will do when I get back on my computer and thanks.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Will do when I get back on my computer and thanks.
n0 probs and ty also
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (8)
10.53%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (50)
65.79%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (11)
14.47%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (6)
7.89%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
1.32%

Watched Threads