thebeatles123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What reasons did you fail and did you retake? Did you pass the second time? If you didn’t retake, why not?
Tracey_W
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Never failed any of my placements as passed first time on each one I did. I did midwifing and it was tough but got through it. X

I would be very surprised if no students nurses didn't do retake of any placements if they failed it like as why not you not do this !!!

If yourself failed any placements then why did you !!!
Emily_B
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thebeatles123)
What reasons did you fail and did you retake? Did you pass the second time? If you didn’t retake, why not?
You have retake, and pass, to continue onto the next bit of the course and/or to qualify.
I'm a registered nurse, failed one placement in my degree (absolutely none of TSR's business why) and passed 2nd time otherwise wouldn't have my pin now. Can say that I'm never, ever going anywhere near the department who failed me again.

Have YOU failed a placement, OP? Why did you fail? are you retaking, or not?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I’m worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (14)
40%
I’m worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
11.43%
I’m worried it will impact my future career (2)
5.71%
I’m worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (7)
20%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (4)
11.43%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (4)
11.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed