Where are AQA 2021 assessment resources answers?

Watch
studentinneed17
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Does anyone know where the AQA A-level maths 2021 assessment resources are?
Trying to mark my answers and can’t find them anywhere. If they’ve released these questions without a markscheme, what is the point lol🙄
Advertisement
anonymous111223
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Unfortunately they’re only releasing the questions and not the mark schemes. Have you tried asking someone else if they can solve them and seen if you have the same answer?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What's the point of releasing assessment materials with the answers so people with no understanding can just practise regurgitating the mark scheme?
dmanthebull
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by studentinneed17)
Does anyone know where the AQA A-level maths 2021 assessment resources are?
Trying to mark my answers and can’t find them anywhere. If they’ve released these questions without a markscheme, what is the point lol🙄
Hi mate, I am currently in the process of creating a markscheme. I'll either scan it or take photos(I'm not sure if I have a scanner). After I get it checked by other people I could send it to you if you want.
Quen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by dmanthebull)
Hi mate, I am currently in the process of creating a markscheme. I'll either scan it or take photos(I'm not sure if I have a scanner). After I get it checked by other people I could send it to you if you want.
Would people be happy to compare anwsers?
Advertisement
Abeed02
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
has anyone completed any of them?
Rionnx
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hiya, have you completed this yet? This would be super helpful
Advertisement
aridgers
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
would be grand if you could upload this mate, I'm definitely struggling with the final question on most of them
NsnsnsNsnsnsn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Can you share your answers please I need it ASAP to check the stuff I’m doing is right
Advertisement
rayy8282
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Could you send me the answers for the a level biology - energy transfers and exchange of organisms
thanks
gsg03
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Could you send it to me as well
Advertisement
quenti
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi mate, have you finished the marks scheme, could you please send it to me, I would really appreciate it, thanks.
Shahid Mirza
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, can you send it to me as well please I,m currently in Year 1 college, so is it possible that you have the mark scheme for the AS Level AQA Bio/ Chem papers thanks
Last edited by Shahid Mirza; 2 weeks ago
Advertisement
g7720597
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone made a mark scheme for the 2021 assessment material
KillamanshamXD
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Please could you send it to me is well
LAB03
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sorry to be the 10^13th person to ask, but do you mind sending me your answers for energy transfer paper? I've already created my own mark scheme, just looking to compare. Thanks.
KillamanshamXD
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by LAB03)
Sorry to be the 10^13th person to ask, but do you mind sending me your answers for energy transfer paper? I've already created my own mark scheme, just looking to compare. Thanks.
oh lmao well if created your own pls my I see yours 2
Advertisement
lolaemma
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
could you send it to me too plssss ?
Tel99
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Can you message me the mark scheme also.
studentinneed17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi! I apologise I haven't checked this post but yes if you can that would be great, thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (11)
11.22%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (62)
63.27%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (14)
14.29%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (9)
9.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (2)
2.04%

Watched Threads