ra-yz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello ! I hope you're doing great !I just have a question regarding an international undergraduate application, is it possible to apply directly to WBU ? without passing through ucas ?
ra-yz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Can I apply directly to Warwick business school university as an international student for the undergraduate courses? without passing through ucas
Last edited by ra-yz; 1 month ago
Desideri
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The course pages all say "you must apply through UCAS"

E.G. https://www.wbs.ac.uk/courses/underg...agement/apply/
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ra-yz)
Can I apply directly to Warwick business school university as an international student for the undergraduate courses? without passing through ucas
Uk universities have a contract with ucas that states applicants must use ucas for undergraduate courses (with a small handful of exceptions).

Why don’t you want to apply through ucas?
sabedama
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As far as I know all applications go through UCAS unless you’re applying through an agent
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sabedama)
As far as I know all applications go through UCAS unless you’re applying through an agent
Even agents have to use ucas in 99% of cases. They just sit between applicants and their universities/ucas
Warwick Business School
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ra-yz)
Hello ! I hope you're doing great !I just have a question regarding an international undergraduate application, is it possible to apply directly to WBU ? without passing through ucas ?
Hello ra-yz

I hope you are well! As a few other people have mentioned all applications for our undergraduate courses at WBS are processed through UCAS unfortunately you cannot apply directly to WBS for any of our undergraduate courses.

Kind regards,
Francesca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (118)
27.13%
England (155)
35.63%
Belgium (33)
7.59%
Germany (42)
9.66%
Spain (10)
2.3%