Why does her attitude change?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
She's pretty conversational in general, but when I'm talking to a female friend, I don't know, she's kind more chatty...

For instance, yesterday my female friend was saying how cold she is and then hugged me... the other girl, who I like, kind of looked odd/awkward, but soon came to sit next to me and talk.

We had dinner with other friends last night. I was sat next to my female friend, and multiple times she would put her hand on my lap when I was talking...

Why are women so complicated?
Heavenly.Ella_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
😭🤣 women are so complicated indeed. If I’m not mistaken I think your female friend likes you
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Heavenly.Ella_)
😭🤣 women are so complicated indeed. If I’m not mistaken I think your female friend likes you
So not the girl I like?
Linnielizzie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
She's pretty conversational in general, but when I'm talking to a female friend, I don't know, she's kind more chatty...

For instance, yesterday my female friend was saying how cold she is and then hugged me... the other girl, who I like, kind of looked odd/awkward, but soon came to sit next to me and talk.

We had dinner with other friends last night. I was sat next to my female friend, and multiple times she would put her hand on my lap when I was talking...

Wait so the girl you don’t like put her hands on ur lap? That’s a little weird but yh I think she likes u. Idk about the girl u like tho, I think there needs to be more signs than just looking uncomfy? Idk
chelsea.uri
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

If she’s just a friend, set boundaries. She needs to know her limits. Or just ask her why she’s acting like that?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What uni admissions terms did you/do you find confusing?

Adjustment (113)
14.18%
AAM (Additional Assessment Materials) (85)
10.66%
Changed course offer (35)
4.39%
Clearing (58)
7.28%
Conditional offer (11)
1.38%
Deferral (33)
4.14%
Ucas Extra (92)
11.54%
First Generation or First in Family (25)
3.14%
Point of Entry (56)
7.03%
Self-release (116)
14.55%
Tariff Point (64)
8.03%
Unconditional offer (11)
1.38%
Withdrawal (23)
2.89%
I understood all of the language used in the application process (69)
8.66%
I found another term confusing (let us know in the thread!) (6)
0.75%

Watched Threads