The Intern Juggling Act - 2021 Edition

Watch
ThatsAGoodOne349
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi. Is this thing on? Good.
Hi I'm TAGO349 (Call me JD for the sake of your sanity, please) and I've decided that (a month late) I would offer a little blog/life update thing on the internship I am currently partaking in

I will post semi-frequent updates. There won't be a really defined schedule for these, but I hope to say hello once every week or so..

Some background on this internship is in the spoiler (good idea to read)
Spoiler:
Show

This Internship is at a healthcare company, based out of the South East. I'll be rotating through the company's departments within the 2 years (yes I know!) I'm posted in the company. I'm currently in the Data Science/Hardware department.. It's very interesting.

So far, I have explored technologies which are developing which can produce data which can be used to help detect certain health issues ; got back into coding with Python (a lot more advanced than I was used to) and not been paid yet.. awaiting some monies to come in...

Currently I am working on Exploratory Data Analysis with a real data set (or 5!). I have done this with non-real data as well but now its real.

I forgot this bit lol: Im an FH for Chat too I do all sorts of amazeballs stuff there and in Forum Games (sub forum of Chat)
Have a snoop around the forum and participate in some stuff... (I might have something new in the works there soon!!)

Ask some questions you wanna ask and I'll let you know as much as is legally allowed..

I've got a taglist of people who miiight want to say hello/subscribe to thread/whatever else below

If you know someone who wants to appear in that box up there; please tag me and say so <3

JD
Last edited by ThatsAGoodOne349; 2 weeks ago
BluMoon06
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
Hi I'm TAGO349 (Call me JD for the sake of your sanity, please) and I've decided that (a month late) I would offer a little blog/life update thing on the internship I am currently partaking in

I will post semi-frequent updates. There won't be a really defined schedule for these, but I hope to say hello once every week or so..

Spoiler:
Show

This Internship is at a healthcare company, based out of the South East. I'll be rotating through the company's departments within the 2 years (yes I know!) I'm posted in the company. I'm currently in the Data Science/Hardware department.. It's very interesting.

So far, I have explored technologies which are developing which can produce data which can be used to help detect certain health issues ; got back into coding with Python (a lot more advanced than I was used to) and not been paid yet.. awaiting some monies to come in...

Currently I am working on Exploratory Data Analysis with a real data set (or 5!). I have done this with non-real data as well but now its real.

Ask some questions you wanna ask and I'll let you know as much as is legally allowed..

I've got a taglist of people who miiight want to say hello/subscribe to thread/whatever else below

If you know someone who wants to appear in that box up there; please tag me and say so <3

JD
ooooooooh thanks for the tag!!!
jd sounds really cool lol
uum noah might want a tag she loves blogs AestheticStudying
ThatsAGoodOne349
Rep:
?
(Original post by BluMoon06)
*adds Noah to the taglist*

I mean, I just generated a report for the data I have, which looks at all sorts of cool things
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BluMoon06)
hello what we on bout?
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

I mean, I just generated a report for the data I have, which looks at all sorts of cool things
oooh hello! Im Noah
Nice to meet u :hugs:
ThatsAGoodOne349
Rep:
?
(Original post by AestheticStudying)
oooh hello! Im Noah
Nice to meet u :hugs:
Hi there
Amazing to meet you :grouphugs:
I am stupid enough to have provided one ball that I'm juggling... I mean this blog is called a Juggling Act for a reason... right?
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi there
Amazing to meet you :grouphugs:
I am stupid enough to have provided one ball that I'm juggling... I mean this blog is called a Juggling Act for a reason... right?
hehe
:hugs:
ooooooooooooof lol
Rufus the red
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Greetings. :hat2:
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

bahahaha
oooh nice

hello what we on bout?
blogsssssss
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Spoiler:
Show

I forgot this bit lol: Im an FH for Chat too I do all sorts of amazeballs stuff there and in Forum Games (sub forum of Chat)
Have a snoop around the forum and participate in some stuff... (I might have something new in the works there soon!!)

JD
Thanks for the tag, JD. :hugs:
ThatsAGoodOne349
Rep:
?
hehe
:hugs:
ooooooooooooof lol
*I added the other*
Juggling for sure now!
ThatsAGoodOne349
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi Peeps Monday update, anyone?

got an email from my CEO, and now a meeting
Also, this morning me and my colleagues got a nice surprise cash injection to the bank accounts... We got last month's pay
I am a happy camper, and am dying to decimate my Amazon lists!

Looks like I'm also off to M&S to get some niice food. And some nice clothes from some outlets

I spent some of my morning with the doggos and i was so happy! You don't know how good it is to live with doggos if you don't have them!

Much happiness for the week:
JD

PS: If you wanna have someone tagged in lemme know

ReviseSleeping
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey! Thanks for the tag

I need a clothes shop soon lol
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ooooh sounds like a good start to the week
Rufus the red
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Jolly good.
This is my doggo and I:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20210414_175054.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  110.8 KB
gremlin :>
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
oh this ROCKS

i'll stick it on my watched threads :woo:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (74)
38.34%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (30)
15.54%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (8)
4.15%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (20)
10.36%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (22)
11.4%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (20)
10.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
9.84%

Watched Threads