The Student Room Group

My viva is tomorrow morning on Microsoft teams and I'm so scared

I feel really worried. I'm a final year biomedical science student and I just don't want to embarass myself or make any mistakes. I don't know what I will say. I did my project last year so I've forgotten a lot about it.
Reply 1
Original post by F.h.98
I feel really worried. I'm a final year biomedical science student and I just don't want to embarass myself or make any mistakes. I don't know what I will say. I did my project last year so I've forgotten a lot about it.

You will be OK.

Can you spend the rest of the day sitting quietly with some coffee and nice things to eat, while you read through your project material?
Reply 2
Original post by Kerzen
You will be OK.

Can you spend the rest of the day sitting quietly with some coffee and nice things to eat, while you read through your project material?

Thank you so much. The thing is, I'm fasting at the moment cuz of my faith. So I know I'll be tired and not be able to focus.
Read through your project material, discuss it with a friend just generally remind yourself of the details you may have forgotten. Get some sleep, meditate, use your self care tricks, warm bath, gentle exercise, take breaks, sit comfortably and review slowly.
I like to spray perfume or burn candles/ incense to relax me and it can help with recollection.
I can't see any harm coming from reminding your tutor that it is ramadan and therefore you might be tired. Unless anyone disagrees? I am not religious, so if someone with more insight disagrees then listen to them.

You've done a lot already, its just a conversation about your work with people who are interested in the subject too. You can do this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending