JQureshi26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi! I am a student at GCU that was planning on moving into Buchanan View in September 2021 but have now changed my mind and decided to shift in with my friends! I'm looking for a replacement tenant and the details are as follows:

En-suite, £125 PW, all bills included, really close to Glasgow Caledonian University and University of Strathclyde!

Move in date September 4th 2021 onwards!

For more details, please reply here! Thank you
Last edited by JQureshi26; 4 months ago
maehmd
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi! I’m interested (also starting at GCU in sept). how long is the contract period? I’ve been looking all over for a 16 week contract (just the sept semester until dec), so replying here just in case.
JQureshi26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi maehmd

The contract is 51 weeks but your allowed to cancel after sixteen weeks provided you give plenty of a notice!!

That’s perfect!! How would you go about getting in touch with me for this? Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
18.92%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
10.81%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.11%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (13)
35.14%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
21.62%

Watched Threads