The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Psychology AQA October 2020

Does anyone have any info on what was in the resit paper in October 2020 for psychology a level paper 1 (attachment) paper 2 (research methods) paper 3 (relationships)?
aggression too plz!!
Original post by Anonymous2407
Does anyone have any info on what was in the resit paper in October 2020 for psychology a level paper 1 (attachment) paper 2 (research methods) paper 3 (relationships)?

Relationships would be a big help!
Approaches and gender too please
Reply 4
for relationships there was a RM question on statistical tests, an 8 marker on the investment model, and a question on relationship breakdown that’s all i can remember sorry i think there might’ve been one more but i’ve forgotten
Original post by whisks
for relationships there was a RM question on statistical tests, an 8 marker on the investment model, and a question on relationship breakdown that’s all i can remember sorry i think there might’ve been one more but i’ve forgotten

Thank you! For the 12 marker on the 2020 resit, do you remember the bullet point you have to right about ?
Original post by LolaMckay12
Thank you! For the 12 marker on the 2020 resit, do you remember the bullet point you have to right about ?

Hey, did you find out?
Original post by isobel.garside
Hey, did you find out?

I’ve not sat my paper yet! I’m sitting it on Tuesday:smile:
Does anyone know the questions/content that came up on the research methods section?!
Reply 9
Yes a 12 marker on design an observation
Hey I sat the papers in October and can help. Pm me :smile:
Original post by mcvinod22
Hey I sat the papers in October and can help. Pm me :smile:

yo did u do aqa paper 3 for psychology?
Original post by KThEn145
yo did u do aqa paper 3 for psychology?

Yeah I did :smile: