Do you know anyone who got into a relationship with their teacher?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
After they left school? What happened to them and how are they doing now? How did people react to their relationship?

I'm still in contact with my teacher after leaving school a few years ago and we're now on friendly terms. He's male and I'm female. I was just imagining how it would be if it ever developed into something more.

- curiosity driven post. Nothing more lol
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Whatever you’re thinking of doing, don’t.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Celtic Conjurer)
Whatever you’re thinking of doing, don’t.
I'm not going to do anything, I'm simply curious!

But why do you say that?
sy!¡
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Emmanuel Macron.
Khrushchav
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
ehehe u should dm President Macron, he's the only one person I can think of to be in a stable relationship with his ex-teacher
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sy!¡)
Emmanuel Macron.
Oh yeah, forgot about that hahah
Khrushchav
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sy!¡)
Emmanuel Macron.
rats I was just typing that as u posted that lol
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
my history teacher's wife was originally his student- its just plain creepy and makes him look like a perv
sy!¡
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Khrushchav)
rats I was just typing that as u posted that lol
you gotta type quicker
Khrushchav
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
idk I'm sure it happens from time to time, with professors at least. Ig its much more unusual w/ high school teachers
Qxi.xli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah but I don't know them personally.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
my history teacher's wife was originally his student- its just plain creepy and makes him look like a perv
Why is it creepy if she agreed and wanted to marry him?
redoubtable
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
lol just read about emmanuel macron:rofl:
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Why is it creepy if she agreed and wanted to marry him?
It just is- ik she obvs wasn't forced into it but teachers marrying their pupils just sounds wrong, and a school full of kids will say anything
the fact that he was originally in a position of authority and power over her just sounds messed up
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I wouldn't recommend getting sexually involved with a teacher.
I've crossed paths with a few.
One of the art teachers at my old school married a former student, very strange guy that gave off serious weirdo vibes.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
After they left school? What happened to them and how are they doing now? How did people react to their relationship?

I'm still in contact with my teacher after leaving school a few years ago and we're now on friendly terms. He's male and I'm female. I was just imagining how it would be if it ever developed into something more.

- curiosity driven post. Nothing more lol
Honestly nothing good came out of it don’t do it. A student in my school had a relationship with the headteacher and they got married and they had a child and they divorced . Fast forward that man has a reputation for being a predator despite the fact that he dated a previous student who was also an adult . And the girl I really don’t know where she is anymore.And even if you did decide to go through with it it will be seen as wrong by most people .And honestly if he has feelings for you I would wonder how long he has those feelings for .was it for as long as when You were a child?you wouldn’t know.and that would make him a predator.anyway I hope you don’t get offended I just wanted to give an honest opinion.
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I do know someone who is and they've been married for years. Most people find their relationship quite odd, understandably, as it is quite weird for an adult who knew you as a child to become suddenly sexually or romantically interested in you. I would steer clear.
Last edited by Foxehh; 3 weeks ago
Sandtrooper
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I know someone who's in a long-term relationship with their former lecturer, but I think it would be disturbing if it was an ex-pupil, as there's an underage party involved.
Adz2042
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I would have a read of this: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/repo...r-2017-update/

Granted it happened whilst in school, but yeah, don't get with your teacher if you can help it.
There's plenty of guys who will be attracted to you & show you the respect and kindness you deserve.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Sandtrooper)
I know someone who's in a long-term relationship with their former lecturer, but I think it would be disturbing if it was an ex-pupil, as there's an underage party involved.
What if the teacher, during their time teaching the student, never acted inappropriately or abused their position of authority, or showed any attraction/romantic interest in the student? What if any kind of relationship between the student and teacher only began to develop years after the student left school?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (192)
75%
No (64)
25%

Watched Threads