reality shifting

Watch
enbykeb
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
i shifted for the first time recently and it's so fUN,, has anyone else tried it & if so what's your dr like?
CoochieMan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I've never tried it, I've been told people with ADHD can't shift. How do you shift? And how was it like
iamthicccccc1405
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What is reality shifting?
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Where did you shift to and why??
enbykeb
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoochieMan)
I've never tried it, I've been told people with ADHD can't shift. How do you shift? And how was it like
i promise you that anyone can shift,, thinking you can't is a limiting belief and is probably preventing you from doing so !! i'm pretty sure there are specific methods for ppl with adhd to make it easier (but getting too caught up in the method you use can also be a limiting belief)

i tried loads of different methods for ages but none of them worked,, in the end it kinda just happened and i was able to replicate it the next night as well and i knew i wasn't dreaming bc of how real everything felt and how everything was exactly as i imagined it
enbykeb
Rep:
?
(Original post by iamthicccccc1405)
What is reality shifting?
projecting your consciousness into a different reality
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by enbykeb)
i promise you that anyone can shift,, thinking you can't is a limiting belief and is probably preventing you from doing so !! i'm pretty sure there are specific methods for ppl with adhd to make it easier (but getting too caught up in the method you use can also be a limiting belief)

i tried loads of different methods for ages but none of them worked,, in the end it kinda just happened and i was able to replicate it the next night as well and i knew i wasn't dreaming bc of how real everything felt and how everything was exactly as i imagined it
Thank you! Might I ask, how do you return to... normal?
iamthicccccc1405
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
projecting your consciousness into a different reality
How do you do that?
enbykeb
Rep:
?
(Original post by Celtic Conjurer)
Where did you shift to and why??
bts' hyyh universe !! they're my faves but it would feel weird to want to interact with them as a version of their real life selves so i met them in character and in the context of an alternate storyline
enbykeb
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoochieMan)
Thank you! Might I ask, how do you return to... normal?
you can just think abt getting back and you'll wake up irl,, you literally cannot get stuck but if you're worried you can script a safeword that will bring you back
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
you can just think abt getting back and you'll wake up irl,, you literally cannot get stuck but if you're worried you can script a safeword that will bring you back
Thanks
enbykeb
Rep:
?
(Original post by iamthicccccc1405)
How do you do that?
there are lots of different methods so i would recommend doing some research but the basic principle is that you envision a desired reality and transport your consciousness there,, everything feels 100% real and you experience things with all of your senses
xDmochi
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The brain is weird tbh. This is just a surreal version of lucid dreams, so it’s all in your mind.
iamthicccccc1405
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
there are lots of different methods so i would recommend doing some research but the basic principle is that you envision a desired reality and transport your consciousness there,, everything feels 100% real and you experience things with all of your senses
That sounds cool
xDmochi
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Foxehh)
Reality shifting is not real. It is a form of scripted lucid dreaming..
Lucid dreaming in general can be cool if you're expecting it.
“Can I copy your homework?”
“Yeah just change it up a bit so they don’t notice”
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Reality shifting is not real, it's a form of scripted/pre-planned lucid dreaming.
Lucid dreams in general can be cool if you're expecting them.
enbykeb
Rep:
?
(Original post by Foxehh)
Reality shifting is not real. It is a form of scripted lucid dreaming..
Lucid dreaming in general can be cool if you're expecting it.
clearly you've never shifted before,, it's totally different to lucid dreaming
enbykeb
Rep:
?
(Original post by xDmochi)
The brain is weird tbh. This is just a surreal version of lucid dreams, so it’s all in your mind.
no
xDmochi
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
clearly you've never shifted before,, it's totally different to lucid dreaming
You might feel that way, but it is quite literally the same thing. It is the brain putting yourself into an imaginary world in your mind, that’s it.
enbykeb
Rep:
?
(Original post by xDmochi)
You might feel that way, but it is quite literally the same thing. It is the brain putting yourself into an imaginary world in your mind, that’s it.
argue with the wall lol you're only limiting yourself,, if you've never experienced it you're in no position to speak on it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (249)
75.23%
No (82)
24.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed