The Student Room Group

I fancy my...HELP!

I fancy my tuition tutor hes a man btw and Idk but he gives me signals that idk he likes me but do not know lol.....he stretches and does stuff to give attention to me so I could look at him but dk if he actually is doing it ahha.

I am a hijabi gurl and the tutor is indian and btw hes like 21 and I am 16 how mad hahha. Idk we have eye contact sometimes and I feel awkward frfr. I always go to tuition on Tudesdays evening and I feel really scared and nervous going to tuition centre where i learn and do stuff to get higher grades.Idk if he fancies me or not but I have no clue.... WHAT SHOULD I DO HELP!!!

i am not a troll btw and this is true please believe me please thanks xx

give me advice in what I could do or how would I know he likes me or not ...Ik its weird but yh x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
plss help
Well, if you're a Muslim, you should know to restrain from such ideas and actions.
If you're genuinely struggling, then focus your mind on something else or give him less attention and he won't act like that around you.
Original post by Anonymous
Well, if you're a Muslim, you should know to restrain from such ideas and actions.
If you're genuinely struggling, then focus your mind on something else or give him less attention and he won't act like that around you.

Yeah, because Muslims are so smart.
forget he exists
Reply 5
Haram on every possible level......

That's not what I meant...

Muslims practice modesty, and avoid having relationships out of marriage. I was just insisting if she was a practicing Muslim, then she would know it's best for her to forget about this guy and continue with her life.
And what do u exactly want tsr to do?
No he doesn’t “like” you.

You have a crush on him and you read into his actions things you want to believe.
(edited 2 years ago)
Think you need a new tutor.
Original post by GabiAbi84
No he doesn’t like you.

You have a crush on him and you read into his actions things you want to believe.

legit said what I was gonna.. but yeah they're right your probably just viewing things the way you want them to appear .. he could just be cramped as hell in his chair
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 11
Stretching and being friendly around you means nothing. Unless you want to either get him in some serious trouble or make things unfathomably awkward, dont do anything.
Original post by Foxehh
Stretching and being friendly around you means nothing. Unless you want to either get him in some serious trouble or make things unfathomably awkward, dont do anything.

Lol stretching
I fancy my tuition tutor hes a man btw and Idk but he gives me signals that idk he likes me but do not know lol.....he stretches and does stuff to give attention to me so I could look at him but dk if he actually is doing it ahha.

I am a hijabi gurl and the tutor is indian and btw hes like 21 and I am 16 how mad hahha. Idk we have eye contact sometimes and I feel awkward frfr. I always go to tuition on Tudesdays evening and I feel really scared and nervous going to tuition centre where i learn and do stuff to get higher grades.Idk if he fancies me or not but I have no clue.... WHAT SHOULD I DO HELP!!!

i am not a troll btw and this is true please believe me please thanks xx

give me advice in what I could do or how would I know he likes me or not ...Ik its weird but yh x

He does not like you. That, I can guarantee.
Besides any sort of relationship with this guy would be haram. He's Indian so theere's only a small chance he's Muslim, and Muslim girls cannot be with any guys that are not Muslim but that's after marriage and this will never escalate that far.

😂 this was funny
Original post by Justaboutalive
Think you need a new tutor.

PRSOM
That's not what I meant...

Muslims practice modesty, and avoid having relationships out of marriage. I was just insisting if she was a practicing Muslim, then she would know it's best for her to forget about this guy and continue with her life.

But I’m a Hindu n my bf is a Muslim n he wants sex out of marriage n he’s marrying me who is a girl that is not converting so I just think he has modern views now
I think most hv changed from there thinking what is haram as h say or not
Why does religion have to always come into this? Someone asks for general advice, they add there religious beliefs and everyone becomes preachers like she just needs advice, don’t bash anyone religious wise ever!
Precisely
Why does religion have to always come into this? Someone asks for general advice, they add there religious beliefs and everyone becomes preachers like she just needs advice, don’t bash anyone religious wise ever!

Trust

Quick Reply

Latest