My onlyfans got leaked, humiliated and abused in college

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm 18 and in college and my dirty videos in onlyfans got leaked and all the people on my course saw it with many called me a slut while some of the guys asking for sex or nudes I feel so humiliated and I've spent all evening crying about it I don't know how this has happened and right now I want the ground to swallow me up, does anyone have any advice?
Quady
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Double down on the only fans
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Quady)
Double down on the only fans
Can I not to go the police?
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Can I not to go the police?
What lol no you made the onlyfans and knew what you were getting into. It's public and you should've been prepared. You can go the police and then they'll just laugh you out the door lmao
Kakeema_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
well when you sign up for a website like OF and do dirty videos you are bound to have that happen at some point, users on OF will generally have their stuff leaked out, I'd personally move to a different college and delete my OF not that I would ever do one since it would be degrading myself
Last edited by Kakeema_; 2 weeks ago
Noshot
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Peak.
V℮rsions
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yh deffo peak
Bernerditta
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Did you delete your account? Or deactivate it at least .most people do only fan’s with the awareness that people can find it out especially if you put your face in it you must be aware that they could find you .if it gets really bad and your mental health starts to suffer change college or talk to your parents if they know
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm 18 and in college and my dirty videos in onlyfans got leaked and all the people on my course saw it with many called me a slut while some of the guys asking for sex or nudes I feel so humiliated and I've spent all evening crying about it I don't know how this has happened and right now I want the ground to swallow me up, does anyone have any advice?
Change college?
Gaddafi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
looool :lol:
Stb1750
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
What lol no you made the onlyfans and knew what you were getting into. It's public and you should've been prepared. You can go the police and then they'll just laugh you out the door lmao
This. This isn't right. The risk might be involved, but in reality nobody has a right to share and distribute. Police would take it seriously, although enforcing wrongdoing online is difficult. But not impossible.
Cbubbles
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Please don't listen to some of these immature people.

You can contact Onlyfans copyright team to notify them of the leak, I'm not sure what they can do, possibly ban the user?

Aside from that I would set your profile to private so people cant continue to access it. Unfortunately theres not a lot you can do now that theyve seen it, just ignore them and move on. At the end of the day you're an adult and have made the decision to do that, dont let them make you feel bad it.

I get it's easier said then done but so many people do it now, try not to let it get to you.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm so sorry about that - and ignore everyone being rude about it. Facts are that this DOESN'T degrade you or your self worth, and it isn't to be accepted. Nobody has the right to distribute and regardless, so like the user above said, although it is hard to track and enforce online crime, you could do that. If it's weighing on you too bad, you could try with a fresh start somewhere else, but it will probably die down. And don't take any lewd behaviour from anyone - that is sexual harassment and can NEVER justified.
2003a39
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'd take a short break off College (and ask your teachers to record/stream the lessons). In that time I'd email your College's safeguarding officer. This is the internet, nothing is private. Keep doing your thing though, it'll show that you don't care, then the drama will calm down.
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Gaddafi)
looool :lol:
what's so funny about it?
Leviathan1611
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
people will get over it over time.

but why do you have an onlyfans account?
Anonymous #5
Report 2 weeks ago
How u gonna sell ur pics in the first place, the internet is a bad place sunshine, of course there are gonna be people who abuse
Maybe u could move Coll, and stop doing the onlyfans ting
Gaddafi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
what's so funny about it?
A woman who made an OF is surprised that people have seen it.....
Bushyasta
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What is your username at onlyfans?
Hahaha perhaps you could tell us here so that after your college the entire TSR learns about your photos & videos. Nothing to worry about though.
Noshot
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How u gonna sell ur pics in the first place, the internet is a bad place sunshine, of course there are gonna be people who abuse
Maybe u could move Coll, and stop doing the onlyfans ting
No Shot you've gotta double down at situations like this no point acting fray now.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (74)
37.95%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (31)
15.9%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (9)
4.62%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (20)
10.26%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (22)
11.28%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (20)
10.26%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
9.74%

Watched Threads