Being used for what you have

Watch
Abbygail Nibert
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So I was talking to this boy as friends then it went to friends with benefits but we didn't do anything except kissed but then he blocked me for a while then unblocked and we started talking again but then we dated and did stuff and then he went home and told his mom what we did and she told him not to be around and not to talk to me and I was really upset and angry at him for using me and now every time I see him I get uncomfortable and sad bc what he did to me and when we were talking all he wanted to talk about is sex and yes we did send each other pics but I regret doing that and I feel embarrassed. It just makes me sad bc I didn't deserve what happened to me and he thinks what he did was wrong. How do I move on? I still like him but don't want to be around him or have anything to do with him? I also dont know how to move on and find a boy who actually cares for me and would not do what this boy to me. I just feel used and upset what should I do?
Linnielizzie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
First of all, that guy is crazy and I hope you get an apology from him. Red flag right there and just make sure to always say no when you don’t feel comfortable next time. Because you come first before pleasing anybody else. You don’t have to feel embarrassed though because we all make mistakes. I’m guessing you are young? I mean if he told his mom about what you guys did- sounds childish so...
Either way, I think the best bet right now is to work on yourself. You don’t need a man to make this situation better but yourself. I know you probably do want a relationship again and you will, but for now- try to find something that makes you feel like the best version of yourself. Get a glow up- work on yourself and show him what a douche he is. AND siss why you like him he’s disgusting- forget about him Kay? Your worth so much more <3
Black Sensei
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Why exactly are you angry at him? Was it for telling his mum or blocking you?
chelsea.uri
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Abbygail Nibert)
So I was talking to this boy as friends then it went to friends with benefits but we didn't do anything except kissed but then he blocked me for a while then unblocked and we started talking again but then we dated and did stuff and then he went home and told his mom what we did and she told him not to be around and not to talk to me and I was really upset and angry at him for using me and now every time I see him I get uncomfortable and sad bc what he did to me and when we were talking all he wanted to talk about is sex and yes we did send each other pics but I regret doing that and I feel embarrassed. It just makes me sad bc I didn't deserve what happened to me and he thinks what he did was wrong. How do I move on? I still like him but don't want to be around him or have anything to do with him? I also dont know how to move on and find a boy who actually cares for me and would not do what this boy to me. I just feel used and upset what should I do?
Cut yourself off from him mentally, physically and emotionally. Forgive him and yourself. Don’t get involved with another guy until you’re actually dateable (ready for a relationship and mature).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (129)
34.96%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (49)
13.28%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (22)
5.96%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (36)
9.76%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (49)
13.28%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (43)
11.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (41)
11.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed