Being used for what you have

Watch
Abbygail Nibert
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I had a bf and he used me for what I have bc when we were talking just as friends then it went into friends with benefits he just talked about sex he did ask me a couple of things to get to know me better but it was mostly sexual stuff which I didn't mind bc I thought it would never happen but we ended up dating and we kinda f****d and after that he went home and told his mother right after I went to his class and asked him if he used me he said no but he lied to me bc the next day at school he ignored me and blocked me and I was just wondering how do i get over him and not be so uncomfortable around him? I want another boy who will actually treat me right and not use me for what I have how?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Abbygail Nibert)
I had a bf and he used me for what I have bc when we were talking just as friends then it went into friends with benefits he just talked about sex he did ask me a couple of things to get to know me better but it was mostly sexual stuff which I didn't mind bc I thought it would never happen but we ended up dating and we kinda f****d and after that he went home and told his mother right after I went to his class and asked him if he used me he said no but he lied to me bc the next day at school he ignored me and blocked me and I was just wondering how do i get over him and not be so uncomfortable around him? I want another boy who will actually treat me right and not use me for what I have how?
Hiya,

I've moved your thread over to the relationships forum where it's likely to be seen by more people.

Unfortunately, some people are like this. You've mentioned you're in school so I'm guessing you're 16/17ish? Guys your age typically only care about sex, and will mess with your feelings to get what they want. It'll feel really uncomfortable for now, but I promise you with time it'll get easier and you'll eventually notice your feelings for him fading.

Try and keep your distance from him and avoid him, sounds like he'll help with that considering he's blocked you. Focus on yourself, spending time with your friends, your studies and honestly forget about boys for now. You will find a guy who treats you right, but it might take some time. Don't rush it, enjoy being young, enjoy your friends, enjoy your experiences and when the time is right, Mr Right will also come along.

I'm sorry he was such an idiot to you, it's his loss and his mistake. It doesn't reflect on you at all, and really just shows what kind of person he is.
Abbygail Nibert
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Hiya,

I've moved your thread over to the relationships forum where it's likely to be seen by more people.

Unfortunately, some people are like this. You've mentioned you're in school so I'm guessing you're 16/17ish? Guys your age typically only care about sex, and will mess with your feelings to get what they want. It'll feel really uncomfortable for now, but I promise you with time it'll get easier and you'll eventually notice your feelings for him fading.

Try and keep your distance from him and avoid him, sounds like he'll help with that considering he's blocked you. Focus on yourself, spending time with your friends, your studies and honestly forget about boys for now. You will find a guy who treats you right, but it might take some time. Don't rush it, enjoy being young, enjoy your friends, enjoy your experiences and when the time is right, Mr Right will also come along.

I'm sorry he was such an idiot to you, it's his loss and his mistake. It doesn't reflect on you at all, and really just shows what kind of person he is.
Thank you that was helpful and I'm 16 and he was at school today which made me feel uncomfortable and giving me some kinda look which made it more uncomfortable for me thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (129)
34.96%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (49)
13.28%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (22)
5.96%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (36)
9.76%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (49)
13.28%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (43)
11.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (41)
11.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed