Any dentists on here ?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
How good is dental whitening? My teeth are okay except two that my dentist says has thinned enamel with exposed dentin but she told me the whitening will still whiten all my teeth including those two is that true?

Just asking as this whitening is about to cost me £350 and I don’t want whitening if some of my teeth will stay same colour while rest whiten lol
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Mesopotamian.
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don’t really know what you want anyone on here to tell you. Your dentist has seen and assessed your teeth so she obviously knows what she’s talking about.
No one here has seen your teeth so no one here can pass any judgement about your treatment.
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 2 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
I don’t really know what you want anyone on here to tell you. Your dentist has seen and assessed your teeth so she obviously knows what she’s talking about.
No one here has seen your teeth so no one here can pass any judgement about your treatment.
Not on about my teeth, I’m saying in general can dentin be whitened, everyone has dentin not just me.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Dentin cannot be whitened as well. Sometimes it becomes more noticeable with whitening or just has no effect
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not on about my teeth, I’m saying in general can dentin be whitened, everyone has dentin not just me.
Tooth whitening is just removal of staining, it doesn’t whiten the anatomical structures.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Dentin cannot be whitened as well. Sometimes it becomes more noticeable with whitening or just has no effect
What I was looking for thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (98)
72.06%
No (38)
27.94%

Watched Threads