The Student Room Group

boyfriend issues

I think my boyfriend is flirting with my best friend! What do i do?!
Talk to your boyfriend lol
Reply 2
I've tried. He won't listen.
Original post by Callicious
Probably too busy flirting to listen.

that was extremely unnecessary!

Original post by Anonymous
I think my boyfriend is flirting with my best friend! What do i do?!

first, I think you should identify what he thinks flirting is and what you think flirting is. Sometimes, people get confused on the meaning. Also,is your best friend flirting back? Then you have to have a conversation with both of them about boundaries. Tell them how you feel about the way they are talking to each other is innopropriate. A real friend, and a boyfriend who actually cares about you will understand where your coming from and try to change, not get upset with you.
Reply 4
Original post by theycallmegigi

first, I think you should identify what he thinks flirting is and what you think flirting is. Sometimes, people get confused on the meaning. Also,is your best friend flirting back? Then you have to have a conversation with both of them about boundaries. Tell them how you feel about the way they are talking to each other is innopropriate. A real friend, and a boyfriend who actually cares about you will understand where your coming from and try to change, not get upset with you.

thanks, I'll try it.
Reply 5
thank you for standing up for me, theycallmegigi !
thanks, I'll try it.

thank you for standing up for me, theycallmegigi !

Of course!!!!! You're so welcome. PM me, and let me know how it goes and/or if you need anything else!❤❤
Reply 7
get your boyfriend's side of the story, and your best friend's.

it's wrong to make assumptions without evidence.
Original post by Adz2042
get your boyfriend's side of the story, and your best friend's.

it's wrong to make assumptions without evidence.

I mean technically that wouldn't be evidence either. It would be one person's word against the others, and it may cause controversy don't you think? I do like your idea of talking to them seperately, but I think she should also bring them together, so that they all have a good understanding of what is really happening.
Reply 9
I mean technically that wouldn't be evidence either. It would be one person's word against the others, and it may cause controversy don't you think? I do like your idea of talking to them seperately, but I think she should also bring them together, so that they all have a good understanding of what is really happening.

i will try it, thank you.
Of course!!!!! You're so welcome. PM me, and let me know how it goes and/or if you need anything else!❤❤

i can't PM anyone yet.
i can't PM anyone yet.

sorry.

good point. all discuss it in a room to just clear the air and decide where this goes.

The necessity is questionable but the post was removed anyway. But it lives on through your quote!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending