katielou9123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
hi all! does anyone know anything abt the Garden Halls at UCL? I’m not sure if it’s any good, and the room types confused me a bit, plz lmk if you know anything! : )
the_cosmo_guy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
yo, the hall is very nice, quite expensive, but it is regarded as one of the best halls UoL has
amiv6
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
has anyone applied for catered halls? I’m thinking of catered but i’m not sure what we’re supposed to do for the meals they don’t provide (lunches on weekdays) esp when there’s no kitchen to cook?
student-rose05
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi, i have an en-suite single room at st pancras way (£274) and am looking to swap to an en-suite at either astor or john adams hall to be a bit closer to campus, if anybody is interested please message me x
hnc0103
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by student-rose05)
hi, i have an en-suite single room at st pancras way (£274) and am looking to swap to an en-suite at either astor or john adams hall to be a bit closer to campus, if anybody is interested please message me x
Hi, I have an offer for Ramsey Hall. Non ensuite but much closer to campus and cheaper (£231). Would you be interested in swapping?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by student-rose05)
hiii I am interested in swapping with you! I have an offer for Ramsay hall ( not en-suite) but it’s much cheaper, feel free to contact me if u are interested in swapping with me!
Eve66
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi,

I have been offered an ensuite room at New Hall. I would like to swap for a Studio room or take the contract for a studio room at New Hall. Please DM me if you are interested

Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (17)
16.04%
I need help researching courses (8)
7.55%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
5.66%
I need help with my personal statement (42)
39.62%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (25)
23.58%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.89%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (6)
5.66%

Watched Threads