The Student Room Group

is it appropriate to call the uni for application update

I'm waiting to hear back from one more university after interviews, when I asked when I might expect to hear back from them they said that their last interview was middle of April, so shortly after that. Is it appropriate to ring them and inquire about the status of my application? would it come across as eager or annoying? This would be my first choice uni and I don't want to do anything to harm the application.
As long as you are polite then its perfectly okay to ask 'when will you be able to make a decision about my application?' - it will not harm your chance of an offer in any way.
Original post by courtpash
I'm waiting to hear back from one more university after interviews, when I asked when I might expect to hear back from them they said that their last interview was middle of April, so shortly after that. Is it appropriate to ring them and inquire about the status of my application? would it come across as eager or annoying? This would be my first choice uni and I don't want to do anything to harm the application.

Ringing up (especially after they said you would have a result by now) isn’t going to harm your application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending