The Student Room Group

what makes a guy ''marriage material''?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bushyasta
I think I know this guy Trapking. He is a fundamentalist Christian with some very twisted views about society.

I'm very familiar with most of TSRs fundamentalist christians and quite a few members of the fundamentalist crowd from other sects & religions.
Trapking ranked about 6.5 on the 'fire&brimstone' fundamentalist dragon scale, I used to exchange PMs with him for a while.
Some very interesting discussions about theology, politics and society.
I grew up around plenty of religious traditionalists and fundamentalists with an obvious conversion agenda.
In answer to the original q:
handsome, funny, kind, similar interests to me, and not too loud
Race is irrelevant to me
Original post by londonmyst
I'm very familiar with most of TSRs fundamentalist christians and quite a few members of the fundamentalist crowd from other sects & religions.
Trapking ranked about 6.5 on the 'fire&brimstone' fundamentalist dragon scale, I used to exchange PMs with him for a while.
Some very interesting discussions about theology, politics and society.
I grew up around plenty of religious traditionalists and fundamentalists with an obvious conversion agenda.

Yes. He is twisted just like most fundamentalist Christians and several others Muslims all over TSR. I am talking about the wrong stuff here!
Join atheism.
Reply 63
Yep, it has improved a lot recently though, mostly because of reforms pushed through to join the EU. But that sounds very intense haha, I’ve seen a few shoot outs between rival gangs near the border but nothing more severe than that. Do you live in the UK now?
Original post by Anonymous
Waiting to see who adds "thicccccccc wallet" to the list.

These are first date requirements, OP is asking about marriage... duh!
Reply 65
That’s cool you’ve lived in a few different countries. I was born in Macedonia and I’ve lived in both the UK and Germany. I go to university in the UK but I’m back in Macedonia now since lockdown.

Nope, Macedonia isn’t an EU member yet, though accession talks have begun. It’s been difficult to progress because Greece initially vetoed our membership talks due to the name of our country being the same as a Greek region, so the government changed it to North Macedonia lol. And now Bulgaria is vetoing talks because of some language dispute. It’s a mistake if these countries I think, because now less and less people support joining the EU here if this continues
Original post by FairyVibes
A tall muscular well built man who knows how to fight will protect you. As i said its not a 100% if he is tall he is stronger, you have to know them and how protective he is able to be along side if heck he can throw a punch. If a man doesn't wanna settle for a girl smaller than 5 6 more power to him, its his pick but I know a few girls under 5 6 and are pretty tiny, don't have issues with men rejecting them due to height.
Also, if two men bump heads and one is much taller and better built, good chance the bigger one will strike fear in the smaller one sometimes enough to prevent the confrontation in the first place

That is not true at all
Me
Original post by Musterd46
That is not true at all

Yeah, I apologize. My statements looking back don't really make sense lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending