shanya11
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
anyone want to have a chat about English language GCSE mock paper for AQA?
Nadya mohamed
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by shanya11)
yeah please
nayl_ahmed
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
YES
Nadya mohamed
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
anyone want to have a chat about English language GCSE mock paper for AQAyes me please\
yes me please i need it
uwmwu x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
yes pls
shanya11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nadya mohamed)
yes me please i need it
hey have you done the papers? I have done them but I just want to talk about it? what was your paper 1 and 2 about?
shanya11
Rep:
?
(Original post by uwmwu x)
yes pls
hey have you done the papers? I have done them but I just want to talk about it? what was your paper 1 and 2 about?
shanya11
Rep:
?
(Original post by nayl_ahmed)
YES
nayl_ahmed
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
My paper 1 was about a Silk factory and a woman called Rosie, and my paper 2 was about mountain climbers called Simon and Marius
shanya11
Rep:
?
My paper 1 was about a Silk factory and a woman called Rosie, and my paper 2 was about mountain climbers called Simon and Marius
hey, i don't whether mine was the same as yours, I did this " write a story about an event that can not be explained" and for descriptive it was a picture that had a gate and it was dark, am I right ? when did you do your paper ? thank you, also for paper two did you have to write an article or speech for traveling is a waste of time and money, we did a speech
Last edited by shanya11; 3 months ago
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
yes please ,looking for some help with question 2 i always struggle with the language question
nayl_ahmed
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
hey, i don't whether mine was the same as yours, I did this " write a story about an event that can not be explained" and for descriptive it was a picture that had a gate and it was dark, am I right ? when did you do your paper ? thank you, also for paper two did you have to write an article or speech for traveling is a waste of time and money, we did a speech
Yes, my paper 1 Q5 was the dark gate and my paper 2 was how travel is a waste of time and is dangerous
shanya11
Rep:
?
Yes, my paper 1 Q5 was the dark gate and my paper 2 was how travel is a waste of time and is dangerous
was it a speech? I heard that some schools did an article for the same topic but my was a speech was urs the same? how did you find it ?have you got your results?
nayl_ahmed
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
was it a speech? I heard that some schools did an article for the same topic but my was a speech was urs the same? how did you find it ?have you got your results?Submit reply

I believe mine was an article. I thought it was quite a nice question tbf, just rattled on about how cars cause climate change and that. Getting my results in August!
joe_.lucas
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Could u send ur answer over here?
joe_.lucas
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Could u send what u wrote?
AnonyDD123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
axolotl
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (17)
28.33%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.67%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
60%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5%

Watched Threads