The Student Room Group

GCSE

anyone want to have a chat about English language GCSE mock paper for AQA?
Original post by shanya11

yeah please

YES
anyone want to have a chat about English language GCSE mock paper for AQAyes me please\

yes me please i need it
Reply 4
yes pls
Reply 5
Original post by Nadya mohamed
yes me please i need it

hey have you done the papers? I have done them but I just want to talk about it? what was your paper 1 and 2 about?
Reply 6
Original post by uwmwu x
yes pls

hey have you done the papers? I have done them but I just want to talk about it? what was your paper 1 and 2 about?
Reply 7
Original post by nayl_ahmed
YES

My paper 1 was about a Silk factory and a woman called Rosie, and my paper 2 was about mountain climbers called Simon and Marius
Reply 9
My paper 1 was about a Silk factory and a woman called Rosie, and my paper 2 was about mountain climbers called Simon and Marius

hey, i don't whether mine was the same as yours, I did this " write a story about an event that can not be explained" and for descriptive it was a picture that had a gate and it was dark, am I right ? when did you do your paper ? thank you, also for paper two did you have to write an article or speech for traveling is a waste of time and money, we did a speech
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 10
yes please ,looking for some help with question 2 i always struggle with the language question
hey, i don't whether mine was the same as yours, I did this " write a story about an event that can not be explained" and for descriptive it was a picture that had a gate and it was dark, am I right ? when did you do your paper ? thank you, also for paper two did you have to write an article or speech for traveling is a waste of time and money, we did a speech

Yes, my paper 1 Q5 was the dark gate and my paper 2 was how travel is a waste of time and is dangerous
Reply 12
Yes, my paper 1 Q5 was the dark gate and my paper 2 was how travel is a waste of time and is dangerous

was it a speech? I heard that some schools did an article for the same topic but my was a speech was urs the same? how did you find it ?have you got your results?
was it a speech? I heard that some schools did an article for the same topic but my was a speech was urs the same? how did you find it ?have you got your results?Submit reply

I believe mine was an article. I thought it was quite a nice question tbf, just rattled on about how cars cause climate change and that. Getting my results in August!
Could u send ur answer over here?

Could u send what u wrote?
axolotl

Quick Reply

Latest