why do all the boys like the loud popular girls...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
why do all the boys like the loud popular girls who hang out with all the boys and go partying and post selfies on Instagram all the time...

Do boys not like the slightly less popular girls who rarely post/ don't post on Instagram?
a_w_
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This is a very subjective statement. It's not a one size fits all kind of thing x
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m guessing you’re asking because you are a less popular girl... the answer to your question is, a popular boy is more likely to get with a popular girl, and a less popular boy is more likely to get with a less popular girl.

So, generally I don’t think more popular boys do like less popular girls. It obviously varies but that’s just how it goes. I’m not saying you should try and get popular to go with the more popular boy though, because it can still work out if both people liked each other, albeit more difficult.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 3 weeks ago
V℮rsions
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
We don't :yy:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
I’m guessing you’re asking because you are a less popular girl... the answer to your question is, a popular boy is more likely to get with a popular girl, and a less popular boy is more likely to get with a less popular girl.

So, generally I don’t think more popular boys do like less popular girls. It obviously varies but that’s just how it goes. I’m not saying you should try and get popular to go with the more popular boy though, because it can still work out if both people liked each other, albeit more difficult.
Thank you. I would say I am quite popular, just not in the way some girls are.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you. I would say I am quite popular, just not in the way some girls are.

Yeah, then you should be fine. As popularity decreases, the less likely you have a chance with getting with the popular boy. This is just my observation from experience, anyways. There is obviously still some subjectivity taking place.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)

So, generally I don’t think more popular boys do like less popular girls. It obviously varies but that’s just how it goes. I’m not saying you should try and get popular to go with the more popular boy though, because it can still work out if both people liked eachother.
Na it’s not true my bf is very popular but he fell in love wd me who was A shy girl we r getting married soon ☺️
My love story has been like a movie basically but it’s cute
FluffyAkitaBoy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
They don't, it happens that many of those girls are often conventionally attractive and that is the reason why boys like them.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Na it’s not true my bf is very popular but he fell in love wd me who was A shy girl we r getting married soon ☺️
My love story has been like a movie basically but it’s cute

Hence why I said it varies depending on the person. :facepalm2:
user6842344
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
maybe they like their cockiness as they are confident dk and wanna make new friends maybe
chlamydia9000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No man likes a woman because she's loud. There is nothing worse than a woman who shrieks and won't shut her trap.

Wear a lot of makeup and show a bit of breast. Easy attention. Obviously advertising it online with generate more attention. More clicks more diks.
Last edited by chlamydia9000; 3 weeks ago
TJ1997
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I certainly don’t but the loud, popular boys will obviously go for girls like themselves or who are extroverts. Best to find like minded guys or those not constantly vying for attention as they’re the ones you want..
AF2Dr
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
In reality, I guess the popular boys that you are noticing are the ones who like the loud popular girls?

The unpopular and less attractive boys are maybe more likely to go for the quieter girls? Dunno.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by FluffyAkitaBoy)
They don't, it happens that many of those girls are often conventionally attractive and that is the reason why boys like them.
Yeah that makes sense, but they were a **** tonne of makeup ngl lol.
Im quite confident that I'm attractive since I've been asked out and have been told I'm good looking, but I just don't like the popular girls and I don't like posting on Instagram which is why I don't hang out with them. Which is why my question was do boys like girls depending on which social group they hand out in 😌. Xx
FluffyAkitaBoy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah that makes sense, but they were a **** tonne of makeup ngl lol.
Im quite confident that I'm attractive since I've been asked out and have been told I'm good looking, but I just don't like the popular girls and I don't like posting on Instagram which is why I don't hang out with them. Which is why my question was do boys like girls depending on which social group they hand out in 😌. Xx
Nope they don't. I wonder what kind of guys you like since the kind of guys who go for those girls are themselves the popular type.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by FluffyAkitaBoy)
Nope they don't. I wonder what kind of guys you like since the kind of guys who go for those girls are themselves the popular type.
yeah, I don't really have a type tbh, but I like one of the boys who's in that group, which is why I was asking xx
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
yeah, I don't really have a type tbh, but I like one of the boys who's in that group, which is why I was asking xx
Also begs the question, why do girls tend to say they don’t have a type but like the popular guys who all look similar
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Also begs the question, why do girls tend to say they don’t have a type but like the popular guys who all look similar
lol maybe I do have a type then idk
DevilishBoy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I like all sorts of girls
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
lol maybe I do have a type then idk
If you know the answer to why all women go for the bad toxic man, then you know the answer to your question.

But I will give you the same piece of advice female users on here give to men who ask why women go for the bad toxic man: stop going for the type of men who chase the popular woman. Do take into consideration those men that you ignore, overlook. They might actually be interested in women like you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (244)
75.08%
No (81)
24.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise