The Student Room Group

Does student finance do a dbs check

Does student finance do a dbs check
I am asking for a friend. one night she got very drunk and was arrested for section 35 ( not leaving an area) she was released in the morning with a paper sheet saying " no further action at this time" also she wasn't charged. Can this effect her receiving student finance?
Reply 2
No
Original post by Sinnoh
No

I am asking for a friend. one night she got very drunk and was arrested for section 35 ( not leaving an area) she was released in the morning with a paper sheet saying " no further action at this time" also she wasn't charged. Can this effect her receiving student finance?
Original post by johndavies61

do you need me to say no as well?
Original post by HoldThisL
do you need me to say no as well?

I would like you to tell me an answer please

The answer is no. The same as it was when you were first told so. You can keep asking but they answer will still always be no.

no you donut
Original post by HoldThisL
no you donut

Firstly he answered my question then I gave him another question and told him the situation. My friend is worrying so I just want to make sure.
You must get a kick out of giving sarcastic replies you absolute " donut"
Original post by blackthorne
The answer is no. The same as it was when you were first told so. You can keep asking but they answer will still always be no.

thank you just I wanted to be 100% sure and tell the situation
Reply 10
My impression is that the SFE loans are not means-tested, so I would guess they don't conduct DBS checks.

Original post by rkcg
My impression is that the SFE loans are not means-tested, so I would guess they don't conduct DBS checks.

Hi, no we do not.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending