The Student Room Group

do guys get turned off when they know about your daddy issues?

would they still want to be with u
subbed lol
If they loved you, it wouldn't matter and emotional trauma of this kind isn't your fault anyway.
Original post by Anonymous
would they still want to be with u

what specifically do you mean by daddy issues?
I think a guy who genuinely cares for a girl would try to help her through the issues. A guy who just want s your body may mess with you just because he thinks you'll be vulnerable because of the daddy issues or he'll flea from your pressnce because he's scare of them. It all depends on the dude to be honest Hope this helped
WIth love,
Gigi :smile:
honestly, yes.

(edit: that is yes to being a turn off, but also yes to still wanting to be in bed with you. simple creatures)
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by A Rolling Stone
what specifically do you mean by daddy issues?

father being completely emotionally absent and eventually left and now constantly needing male appreciation and attention. also being extremely clingy and wanting to be controlled and overprotected.
Original post by umchileanyways
subbed lol

Omg I love everything about your account, the username, the profile picture. Iconic.
Original post by Serene Dreams
Omg I love everything about your account, the username, the profile picture. Iconic.

thank you so much
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
father being completely emotionally absent and eventually left and now constantly needing male appreciation and attention. also being extremely clingy and wanting to be controlled and overprotected.

Your speaking to half the women I have managed to end up with and it's no bad thing for some men. :tongue:
Reply 10
Not that this is relevant to the discussion (or maybe it is lol), but I absolutely love it when girls call me 'Daddy' in bed.

Just saying :redface:

Quick Reply