Rumours about me (help!)

Watch
Partygirl2021
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have 2 groups of friends who I alternate hanging out with at school. I usually hang out with group A at the start of lunch and group B the end of lunch. However, yesterday I sat with group B at lunch and threw my sandwiches away bc I didn't feel like eating. My friends bf then started saying I'm anorexic bc I don't eat (I do mostly but with group A) and always sit near the radiator. We were arguing about it and the rest of group B were saying I could be or to tell him to shut up because even if i was anorexic then i wouldn't admit it. Then the person calling me anorexic was like look at her hands and wrist and see how skinny she is. I've always been skinny but have got a bit fatter since primary. I'm scared if my counsellor finds out she'll call my mum. help me
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Whats your worries with your mum finding out, Or with your counsellor finding out?
And also what is your worries of being called anorexic. As if you are it may be good to seek help.
Roasted Potato
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I had a friend who was anorexic and he didn't even know it, tbh I didn't even know it! If you counsellor finds out she might weight you or something. Or ask you about it and you can tell her the incident and get group A to back up that you do actually eat. And what's the worry if your mum finds out? Use group A to back up that you do eat. And surely you have breakfast and/or eat dinner at home with you my mum and at least 2 meals a day is okay.
And don't worried about gaining weight especially since primary, you are supposed to gain weight as you get older and people's bodies do fluxuate so that shouldnt be an issue!

I hope you are okay!
Jolhihilhil
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Let me put this in perspective for you. One day you'll be an adult with a fully fleshed out life. If you even remember this by that point it won't be something you'll get upset about. It'll be something you think of as an odd footnote in the story of your life. Everyone is insecure. Some people try to make other people look worse than them in order to hide their own insecurities. Don't give it any mind.
Partygirl2021
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
It's fine now. I told my counsellor about it today and she asked if I was eating and I promised her I was and told her she could ask group A and they'd back me up. She said that if the situation gets worse to tell her and she'll talk to group B. I'm not anorexic, I'd hate to be. I worry that if my counsellor finds out that she'll call my mum and my mum wont believe me because she thinks I don't eat a lot (I eat normal sized portions my sisters eat a lot more even tho they're younger and my mum herself doesn't actually eat herself sometimes) and am skinny but I've always been like that. My mum does make me eat dinner and breakfast and then my friends do make me eat lunch so I don't skip meals and don't make myself sick because I ABSOLUTELY HATE sick. I think they boys are stupid and maybe got the idea from my friend also in group B who I told my sister would say I was an anorexic slut thinking anorexic meant skinny with no idea what it actually meant. But the boys in group B now call us (group A) anorexic b*tches so yea but they've stopped now. its all good but thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (129)
34.96%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (49)
13.28%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (22)
5.96%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (36)
9.76%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (49)
13.28%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (43)
11.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (41)
11.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise