The Student Room Group

toxic friends lol

hi guys ; something happened recently and i wanna know what y'all would do if u was in my shoes lololol so basically this girl i was "friends" w went to some random boy thats popular and that and snaked me out telling him i liked him i chat shii and i stalk him crazy bs like that so i aired her and she popped up to me on snap and she was like "oh like why u airing?" and i don't nromally drop a friend for a boy but i'm so sorry what she did was so wrong then during lockdown she made a gc violating me so i jus wanna know what would y'all do lol
Are you sure she actually did all of that or are these rumours you've gotten from others?

In any case, instead of airing her, which won't solve the case neither for you nor for her, just straight up tell her about it and ask her to explain why she did it and how she'd feel if someone were to do that to her. Then, see the response and judge accordingly.
Yup that's toxic af. She's probably just insecure and wants to make you seem worse in comparison to make herself feel better. You should probably explain why you aired her but if that's all true then you are fully justified. That's someone you wanna cut out of your life forever and never look back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending