Kebun01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello, I'm currently stuck in a dilemma, so to give you context, I hold 2 offers currently one to University of Glasgow and the other is for the University of Bristol, I'm fine with choosing either University, my question is which City is better in terms of how's the social life , cultural diversity , how the local people are and affordability etc.
bbbluck
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kebun01)
Hello, I'm currently stuck in a dilemma, so to give you context, I hold 2 offers currently one to University of Glasgow and the other is for the University of Bristol, I'm fine with choosing either University, my question is which City is better in terms of how's the social life , cultural diversity , how the local people are and affordability etc.
Omg Bristol is so so great. It’s such a nice city and there’s so much to do. There’s loads of green space as well which is stunning!! I highly recommend this city I wish I went here if I wasn’t living here. It’s a great city I recommend!
Kebun01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by bbbluck)
Omg Bristol is so so great. It’s such a nice city and there’s so much to do. There’s loads of green space as well which is stunning!! I highly recommend this city I wish I went here if I wasn’t living here. It’s a great city I recommend!
Do you live in Glasgow?
McGinger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Look on YouTube for the tourist films for each city.
Here is the one for Bristol : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khM7tjui86Q
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (192)
75%
No (64)
25%

Watched Threads