Dumped BF because he doesn't like TWICE

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Ok so TWICE's new song Kura Kura (listen to it plz) came out few days ago and my bf said its bad and he doesn't even like I Can't Stop Me and said TWICE is bad

I LOVE TWICE and this upset me, I dumped him

Am I in the wrong? My sister said im crazy but I can't deal with people who don't like TWICE and Kura Kura is sooo good like Sana did so well and got so many lines and it's gr8

advice plz? thank u
Goth metal girl
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok so TWICE's new song Kura Kura (listen to it plz) came out few days ago and my bf said its bad and he doesn't even like I Can't Stop Me and said TWICE is bad

Am I in the wrong? My sister said im crazy but I can't deal with people who don't like TWICE and Kura Kura is sooo good like Sana did so well and got so many lines and it's gr8

advice plz? thank u
Not gonna lie it's properly a rubbish song
sufys12
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

advice plz? thank u
You are in the wrong. No relationship of yours will ever last if you dump people for not liking sh*tty songs.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You dumped him over a song, I think you’re only doing him a favour tbh, you sound incredibly petty.
jeanboy5
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

advice plz? thank u
YES THIS IS A VALID REASON if he thinks twice is bad that is a very big red flag icl. Also i loved kura kura too!! the j-line looked so good esp momo
TypicalBrit
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

advice plz? thank u
Not going to lie he probably dodged a massive bullet
Y E A R S
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That's a lame excuse to ditch someone. He deserves a lot better than you.
QueenKagami
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Goth metal girl)
yep

advice plz? thank u
i'm british-korean and i'd rather listen to boomerang by jojo siwa on repeat lmao
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jeanboy5)
YES THIS IS A VALID REASON if he thinks twice is bad that is a very big red flag icl. Also i loved kura kura too!! the j-line looked so good esp momo
omg thanks so much!!! not liking twice is a major red flag <3 Kura Kura is amazing right?????? <3 Momo is amazing of course
Anonymous #1
(Original post by QueenKagami)
yep

i'm british-korean and i'd rather listen to boomerang by jojo siwa on repeat lmao
anyonghaseoi xxx chu nun Nina imnida xx
sufys12
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
You dumped him over a song, I think you’re only doing him a favour tbh, you sound incredibly petty.
PRSOM
Anonymous #1
(Original post by TypicalBrit)
Not going to lie he probably dodged a massive bullet
(Original post by Y E A R S)
That's a lame excuse to ditch someone. He deserves a lot better than you.
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Omg u guys are so rude..... u need to listen to the song its AMAZING , Kura Kura By TWICE <3

YaliaV123
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Advice? Stop trolling.
Y E A R S
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Omg u guys are so rude..... u need to listen to the song its AMAZING , Kura Kura By TWICE <3

It is hands down, the worst song I have ever heard. And, I have listened to Justin Bieber.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV123)
Advice? Stop trolling.
I'm not???? I love twice and my biases I love Kpop
TypicalBrit
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Little advice about relationships... You're allowed to have differences in opinions. If you're both the same person it'd be a bit boring. I don't have the same music taste as my gf, but we find songs that we both like. You really shouldn't break up over it - I hope he finds someone he deserves.
Nautilus
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

No, they aren't rude. They don't behave like a spoilt 12 year old. dumping someone over a song is incredibly immature. Are you even old enough to be dating?
temanbaik
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Goth metal girl)
Sorry ur wrong
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
all i gotta say is stop the cap
Goth metal girl
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by temanbaik)
Sorry ur wrong
It's ****ing awful I'm so glad I love my goth metal music
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (98)
72.59%
No (37)
27.41%

Watched Threads