I put the wrong uni course on my application- what do I do about changing this???

Watch
CaptainAsterin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi so I put the uni course I wanted to do on my student finance application and then got rejected, but now I can’t find a way to change it easily. I also got my cousin’s address wrong. My mum pressured me into submitting it and now I’m really confused as to how to change this detail, if anyone can help that would be f an t a s t i c thank you-
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by CaptainAsterin)
Hi so I put the uni course I wanted to do on my student finance application and then got rejected, but now I can’t find a way to change it easily. I also got my cousin’s address wrong. My mum pressured me into submitting it and now I’m really confused as to how to change this detail, if anyone can help that would be f an t a s t i c thank you-
Hi there, please follow this video guide http://ow.ly/gpx530ptOSo which will help you amend your application.
Thanks, Isaac
CaptainAsterin
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi there, please follow this video guide http://ow.ly/gpx530ptOSo which will help you amend your application.
Thanks, Isaac
Hi, thanks! When I follow the instructions on how the video it doesn’t take me to a page where I can just amend it, it tells me I have to fill out a Change of Circumstances form and then post it?
If I post it now (and it isn’t changed until after the deadline), is that still valid?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, thanks! When I follow the instructions on how the video it doesn’t take me to a page where I can just amend it, it tells me I have to fill out a Change of Circumstances form and then post it?
If I post it now (and it isn’t changed until after the deadline), is that still valid?
If it requires you to complete the form then you can upload the form in your online account. It doesn't need to be posted.
Yes, if it isn't changed until after the deadline then it will be fine.
Thanks, Isaac
CaptainAsterin
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
If it requires you to complete the form then you can upload the form in your online account. It doesn't need to be posted.
Yes, if it isn't changed until after the deadline then it will be fine.
Thanks, Isaac
Thank you so much! This has been causing me so much anxiety and it’s so difficult to find answers about anything
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you so much! This has been causing me so much anxiety and it’s so difficult to find answers about anything
You're welcome. Sorry that it has caused anxiety and that you find it hard to find answers.
Rest assured - if you are ever feeling worried or have any questions, please post here and I or my colleagues will help. We are also available on Twitter/Facebook.
You are not alone
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (187)
75.71%
No (60)
24.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise