Any news of a return to campus in 2021 ?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Spent all of second year off campus, would actually be interested in returning, I have heard some schools have on campus learning but not all ?
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Communications from my university has informed us that the government has not given the go ahead for in-person learning for the majority of programmes, so a return to the lecture hall doesn’t look imminent.
Keele Postgraduate
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Spent all of second year off campus, would actually be interested in returning, I have heard some schools have on campus learning but not all ?
At the moment, it's difficult to predict exactly what the next academic year will look like as it will largely depend upon government guidance to universities, as well as on any national restrictions.

The university usually communicate any major change via emails directly to students, however the most up to date information will also be on the Coronavirus pages of the website at https://www.keele.ac.uk/coronavirus/.

The Office for Students is also putting more general up to date information about government guidance for higher education providers on their website at https://www.officeforstudents.org.uk...rsity-in-2021/ - there are links on their to the government's own guidance too.

Unfortunately it's impossible to offer any more certainties than that at this stage but if you keep an eye on those webpages, you'll get any updates as the situation develops.

Amy Louise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (104)
71.23%
No (42)
28.77%

Watched Threads