What to do in this situation

Watch
zurgextoitzke
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My gf and one of my guy friends are friends. The guy friend is autistic im not sure if thats the actual reason for this but it might be. Basically my guy friend thinks that my gf has started liking him. He no longer thinks me and my gf are that serious. He thinks they have some kind of connection, and even brought c***d***s (im not sure if that needs censoring but you never know) to a day out they went on with some of our other friends when i was sick one day. It got to a point where they were alone together waiting for a bus and he started making her uncomfortable a little by trying to sit closer to her and hinting at things. Weve all talked to him over and over about how this isnt ok and it makes her uncomfortable but he just doesnt seem to understand. What do we do
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by zurgextoitzke)
My gf and one of my guy friends are friends. The guy friend is autistic im not sure if thats the actual reason for this but it might be. Basically my guy friend thinks that my gf has started liking him. He no longer thinks me and my gf are that serious. He thinks they have some kind of connection, and even brought c***d***s (im not sure if that needs censoring but you never know) to a day out they went on with some of our other friends when i was sick one day. It got to a point where they were alone together waiting for a bus and he started making her uncomfortable a little by trying to sit closer to her and hinting at things. Weve all talked to him over and over about how this isnt ok and it makes her uncomfortable but he just doesnt seem to understand. What do we do
Has your gf told him herself that’s she doesn’t like him that way and that he’s making her feel uncomfortable by doing this?
Jolhihilhil
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wow that's super shady. It seems like he doesn't really care about your friendship at all and is being creepy towards your gf. If it were me I'd cut him out of my life. It's pretty toxic behaviour and I think you have that right. It's worth discussing with your gf at least.
JDINCINERATOR
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think it'd be fair to have a serious conversation and if he doesn't listen then you might be better cutting him out of your life.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What uni admissions terms did you/do you find confusing?

Adjustment (114)
14.29%
AAM (Additional Assessment Materials) (85)
10.65%
Changed course offer (35)
4.39%
Clearing (58)
7.27%
Conditional offer (11)
1.38%
Deferral (33)
4.14%
Ucas Extra (92)
11.53%
First Generation or First in Family (25)
3.13%
Point of Entry (56)
7.02%
Self-release (116)
14.54%
Tariff Point (64)
8.02%
Unconditional offer (11)
1.38%
Withdrawal (23)
2.88%
I understood all of the language used in the application process (69)
8.65%
I found another term confusing (let us know in the thread!) (6)
0.75%

Watched Threads