The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

PWP trainee application UCL

Is anyone else applying for PWP at UCL in 2021?

Scroll to see replies

what is PWP?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by rania_

I am!
Reply 3
Original post by rania_

I am, my references were sent through this week, will keep you posted. Whats your background?
Reply 4
Hi, I applied.
Original post by yolliiee
Hi, I applied.

Hello! Me too :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by poppyfields9
Hello! Me too :smile:

Heyyy, have you heard back yet?
Heyyy, have you heard back yet?

Not yet - based on what I gathered from previous years discussions/guidelines on the application I was expecting to hear back by the end of June. :smile: A long process!
Reply 8
Original post by poppyfields9
Not yet - based on what I gathered from previous years discussions/guidelines on the application I was expecting to hear back by the end of June. :smile: A long process!

End of June! that is a long process. Well at least I know what to expect now. Thanks for the information.
Reply 9
Original post by rania_

I have also applied! I received an email from UCL Admissions apologising for the delay in their response but that the number of applications made this year was a lot higher than anticipated and that they would get back to me in due course - nearly collapsed when I saw their name pop up on my screen…. This waiting game is soooo anxiety-inducing!
Original post by Miku94
I have also applied! I received an email from UCL Admissions apologising for the delay in their response but that the number of applications made this year was a lot higher than anticipated and that they would get back to me in due course - nearly collapsed when I saw their name pop up on my screen…. This waiting game is soooo anxiety-inducing!

It really is anxiety-inducing. I am hoping we all here back very soon!
Which two services did everyone choose?
Reply 12
Which two services did everyone choose?

Kingston and Richmond! Wbu? From what I can see in previous discussions, it sounds like they let different services know at different times
Original post by Miku94
Kingston and Richmond! Wbu? From what I can see in previous discussions, it sounds like they let different services know at different times

I applied for Brent and Harrow. ooh right, I guess that does makes sense. Well hopefully thats sooner than later lol.
Reply 14
I applied for Brent and Harrow. ooh right, I guess that does makes sense. Well hopefully thats sooner than later lol.

I second that!! The waiting is always the hardest. Will keep you posted! Are you studying/working at the moment?
Hi I’m CCH21 but I can’t login. I didn’t put my preferences down and my word count went over (doh!), I was unsuccessful at UCL. Looking promising from the Essex/East Anglia application though, good luck all!
Reply 16
Original post by Claireclaire1505
Hi I’m CCH21 but I can’t login. I didn’t put my preferences down and my word count went over (doh!), I was unsuccessful at UCL. Looking promising from the Essex/East Anglia application though, good luck all!

Congrats on the Essex/east Anglia applications!!! I’ve only applied to UCL and am now anxiously awaiting their response. When/how did they contact you to let you know if you don’t mind me asking!? I’ve been glued to my phone all week waiting to hear back!
Original post by Miku94
I second that!! The waiting is always the hardest. Will keep you posted! Are you studying/working at the moment?

Yes please, I will keep you posted too. At the moment I am currently working. How about you?
Original post by Claireclaire1505

Hi that is good to hear. The best of luck for Essex and East Anglia!!! let us know how you get on if you don't mind. And to be honest the word count for UCL was a bit of trouble for me too, I had to keep cutting words out which was annoying.
Reply 19
Yes please, I will keep you posted too. At the moment I am currently working. How about you?

I am currently working and studying! Still have not heard anything… I’m tempted to give them a call tomorrow to chase it up…

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending