some1 - 123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
would you say it is better to reinforce and strengthen your GCSE physics knowledge or start going into a level physics when you leave yr11 and have a 6 week break
L.Green
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think firstly its really important to have a break after gcse because ur not going to get to relax again like this until after a levels are over completely.So make sure u do lots of fun things and enjoy because a levels are really hard work in comparison.Having said that tho and being at the end of a level physics myself,I would say that maybe after taking a few weeks off,maybe towards the last couple of weeks start doing some light refresh of gcse concepts and see if you can find any booklets/websites that help bridge the gap between gcse and a level.But keep it light and don't overdo it so u are ready and fresh to start studying in September and not burnt out from all the work u did in gcse =)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (188)
74.6%
No (64)
25.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise