The Student Room Group

Increased Grades

Predicted AAB .... But think I could be awarded higher. Realistically do you think any of the unis such as Durham, Leeds or Warwick would have places in adjustment this year? Thx
Original post by chill pill
Predicted AAB .... But think I could be awarded higher. Realistically do you think any of the unis such as Durham, Leeds or Warwick would have places in adjustment this year? Thx

Hi, i'm not sure about durham but leeds and warwick usually have places in clearing. It also depends which course you want to do, for example finding a course offerd from the warwick econ department is almost impossible but they usually have places for less competitive degrees
Reply 2
Original post by XanaXoid
Hi, i'm not sure about durham but leeds and warwick usually have places in clearing. It also depends which course you want to do, for example finding a course offerd from the warwick econ department is almost impossible but they usually have places for less competitive degrees

Its CS
Its CS

I've checked on UCAS and unfortunately none of the 3 unis has places for CS atm and probably they'll not have one in clearing (CS is a pretty competitive course) Durham has avaliable CS with foundation but probably you don't want it. You should try with other unis
I've done a quick search on UCAS and all of this unis have some places for CS atm. You should try to contact the one you like and ask if you can apply in clearing.
birmingham
cardiff
city
glasgow
lancaster
liverpool
loughborough
manchester
newcastle
queen mary
sheffield
southampton
york
I've written only the uni that i know are good but idk about their reputation for CS
Reply 5
Original post by XanaXoid
I've done a quick search on UCAS and all of this unis have some places for CS atm. You should try to contact the one you like and ask if you can apply in clearing.
birmingham
cardiff
city
glasgow
lancaster
liverpool
loughborough
manchester
newcastle
queen mary
sheffield
southampton
york
I've written only the uni that i know are good but idk about their reputation for CS

Hi, already have offers for Loughborogh, Sheffield and bristol. I was just thinking it I achieved hiher if any of the unis would have places in adjustment this year
Hi, already have offers for Loughborogh, Sheffield and bristol. I was just thinking it I achieved hiher if any of the unis would have places in adjustment this year

I would probably accept one of your offers, you can always email a uni that you really like and ask if they have some places

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending