Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello,

Starting this discussion to know more about the number of students on the LSE Graduate Reserve List this year and to exchange general information about the LSE Reserve list stats.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello,

Starting this discussion to know more about the number of students on the LSE Graduate Reserve List this year and to exchange general information about the LSE Reserve list stat
I was put on the Reserve List for the MSc Behavioural Sciences program.
Anyone else on the list as well?
Bells&Buckets
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello,

Starting this discussion to know more about the number of students on the LSE Graduate Reserve List this year and to exchange general information about the LSE Reserve list stats.
I have just been put on the reserve list for International Social and Public Policy. Anyone know the odds of getting a place? And if so, is there a possibility of being informed before August? Trying to work out what to do as will need to take a sabbatical from work if I do get a place.
napnock
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have been put on the reserve list for MSc Sociology since March. And I have not heard anything back from the LSE. As far as I know, our applications will be reconsidered by the end of July.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by napnock)
I have been put on the reserve list for MSc Sociology since March. And I have not heard anything back from the LSE. As far as I know, our applications will be reconsidered by the end of July.
Does your notification say 'end of july"?
Mine says that you will be notified with a decision by the end of August
napnock
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm sorry that I didn't explain clearly. Yes, I got the same notification that a decision will have been made by the end of August, but someone told me that the department will start reconsidering again after all offer holders accept/reject their offers until the due date, the end of July. However, I read some blog posts and found that there were some from the reserved list got offers before May. I think it will be possible to be noticed before the end of August if there are seats available and we are selected.

Hope you all will get an offer real soon
mmc1515
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi all! Does anyone have more information on how the reinstating process goes? I got put on the reserve list for my first choice program and don't expect that I'll get an offer this admissions cycle. Does reinstating mean that we get a pretty good shot at getting an offer (as long as we submit earlier )? Just trying to see if I can sort of plan...Thanks for staring this thread! Hope everyone gets an offer soon as well.
piguquan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just got placed on the reserves list for MSc Real Estate Economics and Finance. Anyone know the chances of receiving an offer?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (8)
9.2%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (57)
65.52%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (12)
13.79%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (9)
10.34%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
1.15%

Watched Threads