The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Is Stangate the quieter endcliffe flat? Is Windgather/Winberry a better compromise?

I want a good night out/in but I still enjoy some peace and quiet.
Choosing between stangate and windgather/wimberry so if anyone has experience of how lively windgather/wimberry is then that would be great too.
Reply 1
bump
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I want a good night out/in but I still enjoy some peace and quiet.
Choosing between stangate and windgather/wimberry so if anyone has experience of how lively windgather/wimberry is then that would be great too.

im in wimberry, i wanted to be in endcliffe because i thought ranmoor was a bit boring when looking on forums here, i applied too late and all that was left was wimberry :/ if you do hear anything let me know as well.... im terrified it will be a bit dead
I was in Windgather last year and it wasn't too loud but it wasn't too quiet either. Endcliffe is generally more lively than ranmoor, but they are across the road from each other so it only takes a few minutes to walk between them if you wanted to go to friends in endcliffe. I prefer the slightly more quiet environment anyway, especially when I have to live there, so it was nice to be in ranmoor but still be able to go to my friend's flats in endcliffe where a bit more was going on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending