The Student Room Group

Chat for when you're in a MOOD lol ;) and just vibinggggg

I'm basically in a mood. We were blasting music so loud in class (hehe it annoyed the other classes) dancing and singing doing no work lol.
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Mud swings
Ok
I feel like partying all night rn :smile:
Original post by surfergirl2021

FR same
Reply 5

Ngl same
Original post by N O R F L K
You must be careful what type of music you play these days, you never know how much offence you could cause to a snowflake.

It was music my teacher put on so obvs clean I think it was:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZgjjCUd_50
and some other stuff
Didn't you make another thread telling everyone that your class is playing music loudly?:redface:
I feel like sleeping
Original post by Qxi.xli
Didn't you make another thread telling everyone that your class is playing music loudly?:redface:

maybe ......................... ? I'm bored okay lol that thread is for sharing stories about class and school and stuff and this is for when youre in a mood and vibing
maybe ......................... ? I'm bored okay lol that thread is for sharing stories about class and school and stuff and this is for when youre in a mood and vibing

Ok.
Anywaysss hi people
hiiiiiii
hruuuu
omg im in such a good mood just vibing here :h:
looll ok
I know im weird and a bit full on. I'm party girl so lol hate covid
lmao yhh. covid made everyones life so dead
ye but we like have mini parties at school in our classrooms lol its so fun and cool and everyones there and theres food and music. We're in bubbles at school and mix freely with our year as we have an area for our year and stay in that area so don't mix with other year groups.
Luckkyyy mannn

Quick Reply

Latest