PQIP Arctic Shores Assessment

Watch
redandreatho
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I understand that the scores are not relevant on these assessments. I recently completed it twice in respect for a job as a Prison Officer - despite having prior experience of working in prisons, my application failed after doing these tests. Im now applying for the pqip programme with Probation and would imagine they are looking for similiar attributes to the prison service. Can anyone advise me on what approach to take on these tests for this role? A more cautious or more risky approach? Thanks
Emilystott1993
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Did you pass the Stage one online assessment ?
redandreatho
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Emilystott1993)
Did you pass the Stage one online assessment ?
I did pass the skyrise city and application form stage. I have booked my place on the half day assessment centre for the end of June
Emilystott1993
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by redandreatho)
I did pass the skyrise city and application form stage. I have booked my place on the half day assessment centre for the end of June
How long did it take for your results to come after the Skyrise? I had a personality report but do you get a pass or any other info on it ? Like the stage one email?. Good luck for June x
redandreatho
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Emilystott1993)
How long did it take for your results to come after the Skyrise? I had a personality report but do you get a pass or any other info on it ? Like the stage one email?. Good luck for June x
Yeah, I got the personality report from Arctic Shores (the developers of Skyrise City) pretty much immediately. It was probably about 4/5 weeks later that I got an email from MofJ stating I had been successful in getting through to the assessment centre and inviting me to upload ID/Right to work in the UK documents and then book an assessment centre slot.
From a few Facebook groups I'm in related to the pqip, quite a lot got emails the same day that I did, but others got emails over the following days/week. Also, I know a few applicants have got an email in the last couple of days stating they've been successful in getting through to the assessment centre, but unfortunately there are no places left on the assessment centre for intake 10 and they will be in touch in due course when the assessment centre slots open for intake 11.

Also see this update - still saying they will be in touch with everyone by the end of May/beg June.Name:  Screenshot_20210526-091200_Facebook.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  185.8 KB
Emilystott1993
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi sorry I didnt reply I didnt see your reply till now.( new to this) lol.

I done my assessment , received my personality report. I have done a telephone interview, Then a Teams meeting (video) interview where I Was offered a role. I have sent all my documents and she has processed them, Im now waiting for a link for Vetting.. My first day Training is supposed to start on the 26th this month followed by 1 weeks shadowing.. Im just panicking about not receiving the link yet although the final part was only processed on Tuesday.. I see lots of people waiting weeks even months for the vetting from SSCL . Mine is working in a prison so The vetting I imagine would be quite intense, Reading everyone elses posts how would less than 16 days work. Its saturday now so im assuming I wouldnt recieve any links to complete my disclosure until at least Monday. Even then it would be just 2 weeks till my start date . xoxox
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
2.74%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
15.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (12)
16.44%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (8)
10.96%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (28)
38.36%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (12)
16.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise