2021 OCR biology a level assessments

Watch this thread
deciduous
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Apparently the biology papers won’t include any of the assessment material they submitted to the public. I’m so confused. It’s affecting my ability to study. I don’t know what’s going on and what to expect. Can you give me some advice please
Thanks in advance
musicalbat
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
where did you hear this? I was basing my revision off it!
Last edited by musicalbat; 1 year ago
deciduous
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I looked at the ocr website and I guess it depends on the school you are in. I’m sorry for the confusion. My school isn’t using them but that doesn’t apply to everyone. Good luck in your exams🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Last edited by deciduous; 1 year ago
Djsjsjsjssj
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by deciduous)
I looked at the ocr website and I guess it depends on the school you are in. I’m sorry for the confusion. My school isn’t using them but that doesn’t apply to everyone. Good luck in your exams🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Did you do the 2020 biology exams?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (29)
35.37%
The paper was reasonable (30)
36.59%
Not feeling great about that exam... (15)
18.29%
It was TERRIBLE (8)
9.76%

Watched Threads