The Student Room Group

everyone ignores me...

i'm a likeable person and i have layers of friends...but when i meet new people they seem to hate me and start ignoring me. i don't do anything wrong. i'm not rude, i don't say anything bad, i'm not desperate, i dress fine. it's kind of frustrating. sometimes people don't even notice me, but when i do something great everyone compliments me. it's like 'when i go into the spotlight, i don't need the spotlight. i shine on my own and people like me.' but then after that people go back to ignoring me. i just don't understand. i look fine too. people tell me i look like snow white. i have black short wavy hair, and dark brown eyes. i also have purple glasses, but i don't wear them all the time.
Reply 1
Sooo true
People are weird and I actually find most people are terrible socially and with relationships (friends or romantic).

Perhaps they are intimidated and jealous for whatever reason. Maybe you are very talented at something?

I once played guitar in a pub at an open mic night... One of my friends had been there a few times and knew people there. There was some guy who I think knew my friend who came up to me and him as I was packing up...

Right in front of me, he said to my friend "Where did you find this guy!?", instead of directing anything to me. Was pretty damn rude I thought... Oh well, people are dumb as hell.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending