king2710
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, does anyone know if you are able to choose to have a basin in your room or if its completely random, if you apply to founders?
TJ1997
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think the room is picked for you at random, so there's no way to know for sure if you will get a basin. I lived in founders for my second/third years where my second year room had a basin whereas my third year one didn't, but from experience having a basin is more like for first or second years than older students..
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TJ1997)
I think the room is picked for you at random, so there's no way to know for sure if you will get a basin. I lived in founders for my second/third years where my second year room had a basin whereas my third year one didn't, but from experience having a basin is more like for first or second years than older students..
Not OP, but do you know if the larger rooms have basins? Or just the single ones? Because the website says they don't, but the accommodation brochure says they do, so I'm slightly confused.
TJ1997
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not OP, but do you know if the larger rooms have basins? Or just the single ones? Because the website says they don't, but the accommodation brochure says they do, so I'm slightly confused.
I'm not sure as my room in third year was much larger than my second year one, but it didn't have a basin whereas the latter did. I think there are certain floors that have basins; from experience Founders West (the opposite side of East which faces the library) tends to have basins but there's again no way to know for sure whether you'll get one..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (11)
11.22%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (62)
63.27%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (14)
14.29%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (9)
9.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (2)
2.04%

Watched Threads