The Student Room Group

HE: Access to Medicine

Hi there. I am in the midst of my masters and preparing for another GAMSAT resit for graduate entry medicine. As I won't be starting medicine this year, I've just applied for the Level 3 Access to HE Diploma - Medicine course in London. The reason, to cover me in preparation for not being accepted into the graduate route. I realise some universities will allow me in with my degrees but I would like to broaden medical schools by studying this year long course (whilst working full-time).

My question: I did my GCSE's over 25 years ago and I've no idea where my certificate is. I have since gained a diploma, an undergraduate degree and I will have my MSc later this year. Will they need to see my GCSE certificate as I do not know where this is.

Did anyone have to present this during the application cycle?

Thank you in advance.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi there. I am in the midst of my masters and preparing for another GAMSAT resit for graduate entry medicine. As I won't be starting medicine this year, I've just applied for the Level 3 Access to HE Diploma - Medicine course in London. The reason, to cover me in preparation for not being accepted into the graduate route. I realise some universities will allow me in with my degrees but I would like to broaden medical schools by studying this year long course (whilst working full-time).

My question: I did my GCSE's over 25 years ago and I've no idea where my certificate is. I have since gained a diploma, an undergraduate degree and I will have my MSc later this year. Will they need to see my GCSE certificate as I do not know where this is.

Did anyone have to present this during the application cycle?

Thank you in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending