The Student Room Group

What uni courses/jobs can I do with btec applied science level 3 and sociology?

Hi, I have to start looking at uni courses/jobs that I'm interested in for my personal statement. I'm not 100% about what I wanna do. Can you please recommend me any uni courses/jobs I can do with btec applied science level 3 and sociology? Also, for any science courses such as biomedical science, should I take foundation year as I'm not doing A level sciences?
Thank you
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Pandalovesfood
Hi, I have to start looking at uni courses/jobs that I'm interested in for my personal statement. I'm not 100% about what I wanna do. Can you please recommend me any uni courses/jobs I can do with btec applied science level 3 and sociology? Also, for any science courses such as biomedical science, should I take foundation year as I'm not doing A level sciences?
Thank you

If it is biomedical science, you will be able to get into some uni courses with your qualifications, but not good ones. Doing a foundation year will allow you to get into some of the better unis. It is particularly important you get into better unis for biomedical science because it is notoriously difficult to gain employment in the field.

Quick Reply